Chapter 33 No sleepiness

Looking at the innocent little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan raised his mouth slightly, rubbed his cheek with his fingers, raised his head and asked, "How do you get along with each other every day?

    " ,I bought him delicious toys and toys, and he used his spiritual power to help me recuperate my body."

    Very monotonous and boring.

    But that's how it is in general.

    Everyone takes care of mermaids in this way, and the relationship with mermaids has always been between treatment and breeding.

    Fu Yuanchuan compared his daily life with that of the little mermaid, frowned and asked again: "What is the mermaid doing when you are working?"

    Marshal Todis thought for a while, and the little mermaid would never appear beside him when he was working. within sight.

    He said casually: "Mermaids just play with themselves."

    "Will mermaids kiss you?"

    Marshal Todis raised his eyebrows, as if he couldn't understand why Fu Yuanchuan would ask such a question, "Kiss me? Don't make trouble, I dare not let him get close to my face, I am afraid of disfigurement."

    Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

    It seems... really wrong.

    His relationship with Xiaoyu is different from others.

    It was the first time to raise mermaids, and I didn't pay much attention to how other people raise them.

    In addition, the Mermaid Breeding Base has always emphasized that the character of the little mermaid is not fixed, and each mermaid has a different personality.

    Fu Yuanchuan thought that his little mermaid was so close to him because of his good personality.

    But now it seems... It's okay to kiss and hug, and it's wrong to hug and hug after becoming a human?

    Seeing that Fu Yuanchuan was silent and silent, Jun Qingyu was curious about what he was thinking, but because Marshal Todis couldn't speak directly, he tugged on Fu Yuanchuan's sleeve.

    Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and looked at the little mermaid in his palm. His eyes gradually became gentle. He shook his head, stroked the little mermaid's hair, and said softly, "It's okay." What to do with these useless thoughts

    .

    Hug and hug, what's wrong.

    The little mermaid in his family is different from other people's, and can become a human, so it can't be generalized with other mermaids.

    Todis opened the lid, let the little blue mermaid in the box come out to breathe, and said, "What kind of strange questions are you asking, don't say it's useless, where is your family mermaid?" Fu Yuanchuan sat on the

    sofa , "My little mermaid doesn't like to stay with the same kind."

    After being raised for so long, the little mermaid has never sought out the same kind, even after she could talk, she never opened her mouth.

    "Yeah~!" Jun Qingyu nodded in affirmation.

    When Todis heard the voice, he froze for a moment, turned his head slowly and stiffly to look over, and saw the pale golden little mermaid curled up obediently in the palm of Fu Yuanchuan.

    Todis: "???"

    What did I just say?

    What can't you touch? What won't lie down?