Chapter 17 Disparity

The nurse opened his mouth, looked at the little mermaid lying obediently on his stomach, and then at the red little mermaid who was still glaring at him.

    The nurse swallowed bitter tears and sighed, this kind of little mermaid is called good!

    But then again, the little red mermaid is indeed the best-tempered mermaid of them all.

    It's just that compared with the marshal's family, his temper is still a little bit violent.

    "Marshal, your little mermaid's temper is unbelievable." The nurse couldn't help but say.

    "Well, I think so too." Fu Yuanchuan straightened the little mermaid's hair and pushed it to the sides for a later massage.

    Jun Qingyu folded his hands under his cheeks, listening to them quietly.

    The nurse withdrew her envious gaze, turned back to the little red mermaid, and said, "Then, the marshal will watch me, just follow me     .

    "

a kind of game.

    But when the fingertips gently rubbed his shoulders and neck, after a while, he found that it really seemed to relieve fatigue.

    Jun Qingyu didn't feel that uncomfortable at first, but after pressing it, he realized that it was more comfortable like this.

    Jun Qingyu raised his tail, and patted Fu Yuanchuan's wrist lightly, "Yiya~"

    Well pressed, keep going.

    Fu Yuanchuan's side is quiet and peaceful.

    The nurse said: "Because the little mermaid can't speak, we can only rely on the feedback from the mermaid to analyze whether the strength is too heavy." "Feedback

    ?"

    "Just... whip you with the tail. The harder you whip, the stronger your strength is. "

    At the end, the nurse's face was a little hot, embarrassing, but embarrassing is also a good way, isn't it.

    If the strength is light, the mermaid will naturally not hit you.

    Fu Yuanchuan said: "The sound is not okay."

    The caregiver shrugged, "Generally, the mermaids are throwing a subconscious tail, and then they start to call."

    So they chose the method that feeded faster, and they were stunned. I have suffered, so why not call me.

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    Jun Qingyu silently glanced at the nurses, working here is not easy.

    It's not enough if you don't resist the beating.

    "Little fish can't." Fu Yuanchuan suddenly realized that his little mermaid seemed to have no temper.

    Always been very good.

    After thinking about it, Fu Yuanchuan still reminded him: "If it hurts, hit me."

    Otherwise, it's not easy for him to use force.

    The nurse narrowed his eyes, why is there such a request?

    He would never dare to say this to the little red mermaid, if he did, it would not be a matter of scrapping a set of protective clothing.

    Need to send first aid.

    Jun Qingyu tilted his head, strength is not important to him, it doesn't matter if the strength is light, he can bear it if it is heavy.