Chapter 70 Father and Son

No matter in terms of facial features or details, they are vaguely similar to Fu Yuanchuan.

 It is not very similar to the photo posted in the long article on the Internet, and it may be that the photo has been modified.

 Also surnamed Fu, and somewhat similar to Fu Yuanchuan.

 The corner of Jun Qingyu's mouth was slightly pursed, he didn't know if he remembered it wrong, or he missed something from the original text, why the leader of the empire would have something to do with Fu Yuanchuan.

 As soon as his ears warmed up, Jun Qingyu's thoughts were instantly disturbed, and he looked up at Fu Yuanchuan.

 But Fu Yuanchuan shook his head slightly at himself, "If you are afraid, sit on the side and wait for me first."

 Jun Qingyu raised his hand and hugged Fu Yuanchuan's arm, "I'm not going anywhere."

 No matter what happened, he It is impossible to give the leader of the empire the opportunity to hurt Fu Yuanchuan face to face.

 Although there are so many people watching here, there is a high probability that the other party will not make a move, but it is obviously impossible to analyze that person with the thinking of a normal person.

 Jun Qingyu still felt that it was better to be safe.

 The leader of the empire walked forward slowly, without any pleasantries, and asked straightforwardly: "This is the wife of the marshal you mentioned?"

 Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Yes."

 The leader of the empire slowly shook his head, "I I thought you were sensible, but I didn’t expect you to be caught up in love." "

 And these recent things, many of them are your fault."

 "I don't deal with you, I'm giving you a chance to reform , but you disappointed me too much."

 The tone of his mouth was full of superior reprimand, Jun Qingyu couldn't help frowning, this person's words and deeds were very annoying to him.

 Moreover, this elder's tone made Jun Qingyu even more irritable.

 "Didn't you dig your own grave?"

 As soon as Fu Yuanchuan said this, the leaders of the empire were stunned for a rare moment.

 It seems that he didn't expect Fu Yuanchuan to deny himself in front of so many people, or because he was used to being in a high position, he was a little overwhelmed when someone said this in front of him.

 No matter how embarrassing the quarrel is in private, some things will not be brought to the surface, and harmony will always exist.

 But this time it was different.

 Fu Yuanchuan took the initiative to break the superficial calm.

 The leader of the empire snorted coldly, "The wings are hard, do you want to learn how to fly?"

 As soon as the words came out, everyone present was stunned.

 The directness of these words is too obvious, even Jun Qingyu couldn't help but curl his fingers.

 Fu Yuanchuan's face was flat, and the hand on Xiaoyu's waist was patted lightly, as if to comfort him, but he was very indifferent to the leader of the empire in words, "What do you want to say?" Seeing his

 expression, the leader of the empire As if he was hurt, he sighed helplessly: "Are we really going to go this far between father and son?"

 ——The four words 'he's lying'