Chapter 20 Growing

At that moment, Fu Yuanchuan even felt dazzled.

    He saw the little mermaid lying on the shell bed with his own eyes, why did he appear here?

    Fu Yuanchuan frowned, no wonder Xiaoyu had to follow whatever he said before, but suddenly changed his attitude.

    It turned out that I had an idea a long time ago, didn't I?

    "Little fish?"

    Jun Qingyu hid in his pocket and pretended not to hear.

    Of course he knew that he couldn't hide for long like this, and he would definitely be discovered by Fu Yuanchuan.

    However, the belts are all brought out, and the car is halfway through, and you can't let the car go back.

    Now that they have reached their destination, Fu Yuanchuan will not send him back.

    "Isn't it stuffy inside?"

    Jun Qingyu turned over, it wasn't stuffy, the clothes were of good quality and breathable.

    "Come out."

    "Yeah~" Go and do your work, I'll just stay here and promise to be honest and do nothing.

    "If you don't come out, I'll send you back."

    "Ah!" Jun Qingyu sat up quickly, poking his head out from the gap in his pocket.

    You're not really sending me back, are you?

    Fu Yuanchuan wanted to send the little mermaid home.

    After all, this place is too dangerous. Apart from external threats, once he is affected by the time and his mental power is violent, he may lose consciousness.

    What will happen at that time, no one knows.

    Not even himself.

    Seeing the little mermaid's expression, Fu Yuanchuan paused, he...

    After a while, Fu Yuanchuan sighed, and rubbed the little mermaid's cheek with his fingertips.

    He warned: "Stay by my side and don't go anywhere."

    "Yeah!" Jun Qingyu raised his hand and patted Fu Yuanchuan's palm.

    rest assured!

    In order not to delay Fu Yuanchuan's work, Jun Qingyu put it back into his pocket again.

    Shi Kaixin ran over and said: "Marshal! Everything is ready, the old man's people have not made any small moves, and we are watching closely." "

    Yes." Fu Yuanchuan said, "Go and see."

    "Okay." Shi Kaixin said in the Lead the way.

    Jun Qingyu didn't realize who this 'old man' was at first, he only knew it was a nickname.

    But at this moment, he suddenly realized that the leader of the empire was just an old man.

    Calculated according to the age of the interstellar people, his age has also entered the ranks of old people.

    Jun Qingyu has been tired of being by Fu Yuanchuan's side during this time, working with him.

    There was no news about casualties on Libbys Street.

    You can't expect those Zerg to be good.

    There are no casualties, but they can always appear on Fu Yuanchuan's desk.