Chapter 99

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, "You seem to have been in poor health."

 "..."

 Fu Yuanchuan was silent, and Jun Qingyu continued to guess, "It should not be in the direction of mental power."

 If there is something wrong with mental power, It is impossible for him not to know.

 It wasn't long before those experimental items blew up, maybe the other party had some thoughts.

 But now it is obviously picked out before it can disperse, and proper maintenance can also prevent the possibility of these unknown substances dispersing.

 The body and these unknown substances are to be dealt with separately.

 Jun Qingyu was taken aback for a moment, and said slowly, "So... that's why you want to set my rights to the highest level?"

 Fu Yuanchuan explained, but didn't go into detail, what I said before because of sensitive identity. .

 Seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan groped to open the backpack at hand, and said, "I brought a box of ice cream out, try it and see how it tastes."

 Jun Qingyu knew that he was changing the subject but didn't stop him, and put the ice cream to his mouth to eat Next, said: "You have been giving me the highest authority within your authority, and then you have given me authority beyond your authority. Did you have an idea a long time ago?" In some things, what Fu Yuanchuan

 did It's not just to protect him, but to put the rights in his own hands.

 Jun Qingyu thought, his authority has never been lowered, but it has been getting higher and higher.

 Hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan did not continue to skip this topic, he raised his arms around his waist and hugged Xiaoyu tightly, explaining: "The situation was more complicated at the time, so I thought, if something unexpected happens one day, what rights do you have? I won't be wronged."

 The transfer of power is more about taking precautions before it happens, so it's better to hand it over to Xiaoyu as soon as possible.

 Moreover, the delegation of power before was purely because the situation was unfavorable to them, coupled with physical reasons, accidents may happen if they are not careful.

 But now the matter is over, and it won't have much impact in the future. If it weren't for the unknown substance, Fu Yuanchuan might not have said it to make Xiaoyu worry about it.  Jun Qingyu pursed his lips, and remained silent as if he was laughing at Fu Yuanchuan's words. After a while, he snorted softly, "Do

 I seem to be wronging myself?"

Smiling, kissed the sweetness on Xiaoyu's lips, "Good boy."

 "It's fine now." Fu Yuanchuan coaxed: "Don't be unhappy."

 "No unhappy." Jun Qingyu ate the ice cream, "Then this Does this count as you hiding something from me?"

 "...Not really?"

 "Hmph."

 Fu Yuanchuan hurriedly coaxed Yu with a sneer.  After hearing some good words from Fu Yuanchuan, Jun Qingyu asked, " What are you going to do with

 the matter of Star M?"

Come to the palace and let it be handled by you."

 "Okay."

 ---

 The suspension car drove all the way to the gate of the imperial palace.

 Compared with the villa, the more obvious difference is that the hall is bigger.