Chapter 62 Recover Faster

Jun Qingyu raised the umbrella and covered the heads of the two of them. The umbrella in the interstellar era has a large and light umbrella, so that you can basically feel no weight when holding it like this, and it will not be affected by the wind blowing over.

 After entering the car, the umbrella will be automatically put away, and the water on the umbrella surface will be automatically collected into the box, so as not to make it all over the floor.

 Fu Yuanchuan took the umbrella and put it aside, and started the autopilot of the suspension car.

 Even when the road is invisible in rainy days, automatic driving can use the program to distinguish the route and rely on the obstacle avoidance system to avoid vehicles on the road.

 Jun Qingyu held Fu Yuanchuan's hand, and helped him wipe the rainwater off his hand with a paper towel, "Don't you ask me why I suddenly want to open a shop?" Fu Yuanchuan held Xiaoyu

 's hand in his hand and said lightly: "What's so good? I asked."

 Jun Qingyu rubbed his palms with his fingertips, "Aren't you curious at all?" "

 No." Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "You can do whatever you want, and I'm here."

 Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes lightly, he was just curious about Fu Yuanchuan's reaction, he didn't expect to get such a guarantee.

 It's like letting him cause trouble in front of him, Fu Yuanchuan will help him finish it no matter what.

 Jun Qingyu tilted his head with a smile and said: "The dessert shop is open, I want to release the news in your name." "In my name?" Fu Yuanchuan frowned, "  Do

 n't you use your own?"

In his name, that can protect Xiaoyu from being discovered by the leaders of the empire.

 But the purpose of opening a store now is to save people, and now that the leaders of the empire don't dare to fight him hard, Xiaoyu can let Xiaoyu open a store in his own name to save people.

 The fact that they opened their own store is against the leaders of the empire, and there is no need to hide it.

 There is no need to open a shop in his name.

 Jun Qingyu shook his head, "I'll use yours."

 Fu Yuanchuan stroked his hair, but didn't say anything more about this issue, and it would be too late to change it when the time came.

 It was raining heavily outside, and from the car, I had no idea where it was outside.

 You don't know where you are until you stop.

 When getting off the car, Fu Yuanchuan went down first, and carried Xiaoyu all the way into the shop.

 It was raining too much, and it was inevitable that there would be water on the ground. Most of the shoes Jun Qingyu wore were white shoes, and it was obvious that they were even a little dirty.

 Fortunately, the door lock of the dessert shop has identification recognition, otherwise it would be difficult for them to stand at the door and hold the key in the rain.

 Although Jun Qingyu hadn't been to the dessert shop for a while, the shop was always clean, and someone came to clean it.

 Including some interstellar local vegetables in the back, it is still full.

 The fruit in Xingji has always been soggy, and Jun Qingyu doesn’t know how to tell if it’s fresh, anyway, the taste has not changed, and it’s still unpalatable as always.