Chapter 76 As if Dead

Jun Qingyu walked into the cage slowly, and Fu Chengyu couldn't stop backing away.

 Obviously, the shell of the Zerg is very hard, and it is completely impossible to hurt him by doing anything with bare hands.

 But Fu Chengyu always felt that he had no idea, he was going to leave this ghostly place soon, so it was better to be cautious.  Jun Qingyu took out the thread prepared in advance and wrapped it

 around his fingertips, squatted in front of Fu Chengyu, and asked politely: "Do you know that the Federation and the Empire have been arguing about you recently?"

Suddenly erected into a slit.

 Jun Qingyu ignored the change in his expression, and slowly straightened the lines on his fingertips, "The empire has decided to agree to the federation's request to pick up people after discussion, and someone will take you back to the federation tomorrow at the latest." "Before where

 , Let's get to know each other better."

 ---

 It was almost early morning when Jun Qingyu came back.

 The delay in the palace is not long, but the road is more troublesome, and you have to avoid surveillance when you pass, otherwise Jun Qingyu will come back earlier than now.

 There was no movement in the bedroom, Fu Yuanchuan should still be asleep.

 Jun Qingyu thought for a while, went to another room for a brief rush, and deliberately remembered to dry his hair before going back.

 Back in the bedroom, Jun Qingyu quietly leaned back into Fu Yuanchuan's arms, leaned on his arm and closed his eyes, listening to Fu Yuanchuan's steady heartbeat and slowly fell asleep.

 The room was quiet, except for the sound of shallow breathing.

 After a while, Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and put the thin quilt on Xiaoyu's shoulders, and hugged him a little.

 The next day, Jun Qingyu was woken up by a rush of news ringtones.

 I slept so late yesterday that Jun Qingyu frowned when he heard the voice, rolled up the quilt and continued to sleep.

 Fu Yuanchuan turned off the sound of the optical brain, hugged Xiaoyu in his arms, and checked the news of the optical brain.

 Shi Kaixin: 【Marshal, the people from the Federation have arrived. Fu Chengyu's condition is not very good. The Marshals want you to come and take a look. 】

 It has already been decided to release Fu Chengyu to the Federation, and Fu Yuanchuan, who opposes this decision, will naturally not come forward.

 But if Fu Chengyu's condition is not right and accidents are likely to happen, Fu Yuanchuan must be asked to take over the situation.

 After all, no matter what, Fu Chengyu was really sent away, and only Fu Yuanchuan was the most likely to ascend the imperial throne.

 Fu Yuanchuan: 【Let them wait. 】

 After sending it out, put the light brain aside, and hold Jun Qingyu to catch up on sleep.

 It was not until the afternoon that they packed up and went out.

 The people of the Federation and several marshals were waiting in the palace.

 Jun Qingyu took a look at them and found that none of their faces were very good-looking.

 Maybe it's because of waiting too long, or maybe it's because of... Fu Chengyu?

 Fu Chengyu still looked like a Zerg, and was placed in a box about the same size as him, with his eyes open but staring blankly at a place in front of him.