Chapter 47 Bonus

When Shi Kaixin opened his mouth, Jun Qingyu was stunned, "What madam?"

    "Madam Marshal." Shi Kaixin looked as if it should be taken for granted, "Don't worry, there is no one but me for your certificate. I know, I have a tight mouth!"

    Jun Qingyu: "???"

    Has no one informed me of such a big matter?

    "When did I get the certificate with Yuanchuan?" Jun Qingyu thought to himself, I just had an idea, why did I get the certificate with you, it was too fast.

    I can't keep up with Shi Kexin's thoughts.

    Shi Kaixin comforted and said: "It's okay, I won't tell others, you don't need to deny it."

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    Shi Kaixin still wanted to talk, but seeing Jun Qingyu's expression was rather speechless, he After a pause, "No way...you really didn't get the certificate?!"

    "Of course not, we're not together."

    Shi Kaixin froze for a moment: "???"

    Then I sent those people in the group... …hiss.

    "No, you are not together...you are like this and that." Shi Kexin thought, it's not my fault that I want to be wrong.

    Jun Qingyu thought for a while, even though they are not together now, it might not be the case in the future, he didn't tell Shi Kaixin, but asked: "What did you just say, why help?" Shi Kaixin

    clapped It was only then that he came to his senses, "Ah, it's a life-saving thing..."

    In the middle of speaking, Shi Kaixin suddenly put his brain behind his back, his voice was serious and not as playful as before, "Marshal."

    Jun Qingyu Still wondering what happened, and then heard Fu Yuanchuan's indifferent voice, "What are you doing here?" "

    I..."

    "Go back to training if you have nothing to do!"

    Fu Yuanchuan's voice was more sullen than the indifference just now, and he could feel the tension on the other side through the light brain.

    "Yes!" Shi Kaixin replied crisply.

    Then there was the sound of leaving footsteps.

    After a while, Shi Kexin's face returned to the video.

    "Scared me to death." Shi Kaixin breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Did you hear that, this is what I told you to save lives."

    Jun Qingyu could hear Fu Yuanchuan was very angry, "What did you do? ?"

    He was more curious about what could make Fu Yuanchuan so angry in such a good-tempered life.

    Shi Kaixin hesitated, and did not say what the specific matter was, but only vaguely summarized it, "It's not a big deal, it's just a small matter. He didn't make a report and was caught. Take it out and be trained inside."

    Shi Kaixin said: "The marshal is very angry this time, why don't you come and persuade him?"

    He could only think of Jun Qingyu, because in his impression, Jun Qingyu In front of the marshal Yu, the marshal is very gentle and easy to talk, this time the incident is so big, he wants Jun Qingyu to come and speak good words for those fools who were caught.

    "Don't go." What did Jun Qingyu think, Fu Yuanchuan should have a deterrent power in front of his subordinates, he would not run to break the majesty with his special being beside Fu Yuanchuan.