Extra Chapter 3

Realizing the benefits of being smaller, Fu Yuanchuan became smaller to accompany him when he was working. Sometimes he was a little mermaid, and sometimes he split the fish tail into legs.

 There will be more time for the legs. For fishtails, most of them are sleepy or tired. Find a place to sleep on Fu Yuanchuan.

 Fu Yuanchuan, who was working, held a virtual mouse in his hand, and next to him was the little mermaid who was curled up and sleeping.

 Sneak in, abandon the virtual mouse, and put your hand on Xiaoyu like holding a mouse.

 Usually at this time, the little mermaid would move its tail, wrap the tip of the tail around his wrist, close its eyes and fumble with its fingers to hug him, the movements are familiar, and then continue to sleep after hugging.

 If Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and made some movement, the little mermaid would hug his fingers and rub them, and make a faint sound in a daze, a bit like begging for mercy, to keep him from moving.

 After reading the document, the little mermaid also woke up.

 Fu Yuanchuan was a little surprised that the time when the little mermaid woke up was so coincidental, and curled his fingertips around the tip of his tail, "I'll go out later, will you follow me?" "What are you going to do?"

 Jun Qingyu sat up, touched the shirt at hand to wear On the top, without turning back into an adult, a shirt that fits the size of a little mermaid can just cover it up a bit.

 He immediately recovered his legs, walked a few steps and sat on Fu Yuanchuan's hands.

 At the moment of contact, Fu Yuanchuan's fingertips trembled, "Little fish."

 "Huh?"

 Jun Qingyu didn't notice anything, but sat down in the palm of his hand, looking at the little trousers and panties next to him. Didn't even look at it.

 Fu Yuanchuan was silent for a while, helplessly, "...don't mess around."

 "No messing up." Jun Qingyu leaned on his fingers, "You haven't said where you're going soon."

 Fu Yuanchuan raised his eyebrows, no Missing the constriction in Xiaoyu's eyes, he knew he was going out, so...?

 Jun Qingyu was very well-behaved on the surface, but he was holding back his laughter in his heart, but seeing Fu Yuanchuan kept looking down at him without speaking, as if he was looking at something.

 There was a sense of crisis in his heart for no reason, maybe his intuition told him that there was a problem, Jun Qingyu coughed lightly, "That..." The next moment, his

 fingertips curled up at the hem of his clothes.

 Jun Qingyu was taken aback for a moment, and subconsciously hugged him, but was dragged to the side.

 "!!!"

 "Yuan, Yuanchuan..."

 "Good boy."

 "Woo..."

 "Are you still messing around?"

 Quiet, silent, without answering.

 ---

 Going out a few minutes later than the original time, Fu Yuanchuan walked to the bed, leaned over and kissed his lover who had half of his face hidden in the quilt, "Are you really not going with me?" "Well, no.

 " Jun Qingyu didn't participate in any meetings, raised his head to return the kiss, waved his hands and said, "Come back early." "

 Okay." Fu Yuanchuan stroked his long hair and brushed it behind his ears, "Shi Kaixin will come over later, and you can go out if you're bored." Let's go."