Chapter 89 Third Galaxy

"Waiting for you to come back?" Jun Qingyu thought for a while, it's been a long time, I'm afraid I'll forget it by then.

 Jun Qingyu has nothing to fear.

 The pajamas were very thin, and the buttons were unbuttoned and slid along the shoulders to the elbows. The dark pajamas lined with a fairer complexion.

 The clothes were folded half-covered by the waist, and when he got up, the clothes were smoothed out and followed the arc, and when he walked a little, the tension was faintly visible.

 Jun Qingyu didn't change into the previous one, but picked out a new one from the closet. Although the pajamas were gone, there were still a lot of clothes to wear outside.

 The hanging clothes are not very convenient to hold, and the hands and feet are not stable. Subconsciously leaning forward, the optical brain on the bed is facing the wardrobe, and the angle is downward.

 Fu Yuanchuan's breathing stagnates.

 The house is already quiet, and any simple movement is very clear.

 Jun Qingyu took off a few clothes as if nothing had happened, turned around and knelt on one knee beside the bed to change, looking down, Fu Yuanchuan on the opposite side of the video had a calm expression, as if he was not affected at all.

 Fu Yuanchuan was still lying on the bed, and he couldn't see too much from the angle of the video, let alone covered with a quilt.

 Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, raised his hand and put the pajamas aside, put on the shirt slowly, with the cuffs tightened, rubbed the back of his hand carelessly, before any traces appeared, raised his left hand to his mouth, Twice the tongue lightly.

 "Jun Qingyu."

 Jun Qingyu paused with his fingertips, raised his eyes and looked at him blankly and innocently.

 It is rare to hear Fu Yuanchuan call him by his name so seriously, if his voice is not a little hoarse, it will be more deterrent.

 Seeing that Fu Yuanchuan was silent, Jun Qingyu was not afraid at all. Instead of delaying time, he quickly changed his clothes, smiled and stepped forward to kiss Fu Yuanchuan in the video, and said lightly: "Let's go, see you tonight!" The video

 suddenly Black screen, Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

 ---

 Jun Qingyu put on his optical brain, put on a new mask and went downstairs in a good mood, and Shi Kaixin just came back from patrolling outside.

 "lady."

 Jun Qingyu nodded and asked: "Where is the mech that Yaoyao sent?"

 Shi Kaixin said: "It's still in the garden, waiting for the maintenance man to come and take it away."

 "Delay the time, I have something to do."

 " Yes."

 Jun Qingyu turned and went to the garden, the mecha's mental power control device is connected to the various control systems of the entire mecha, after dismantling it is equivalent to the mecha being useless.

 The control device of this mecha is floating on the surface, which is different from ordinary mechas.

 Jun Qingyu had the operation manual prepared by Yaoyao in his hand, and found the control device according to the above guidelines with the tools in his hand.

 Sitting in the cab, Jun Qingyu pressed the console to open it.

 'Didi, alert, alert. '

 'It involves the core secrets of the mecha, please stop immediately. '