Chapter 30 Fight

Seeing that Shi Kaixin was silent, Fu Yuanchuan said indifferently: "Speak."

    Shi Kaixin trembled all over. Although his voice was very soft, these two ordinary words were obviously more terrifying than any harsh words.

    The most important thing is...Marshal, you are the judge, don't grab the back of my neck.

    Shi Kaixin couldn't stop laughing with a guilty conscience, and didn't dare to say anything.

    Fu Yuanchuan said: "Explain clearly within three minutes."

    Shi Kaixin responded directly without saying a word: "That's it! Don't worry, boss, it will be done in a minute!"

    Fu Yuanchuan let him go and turned to find the little mermaid.

    Shi Kaixin quickly took out his optical brain, unfolded the virtual keyboard and lined up with the group of bad friends!

    I will give you first-hand gossip on the front line, and you will dig holes for me behind your back!

    Jun Qingyu didn't know what they were discussing, but after seeing Shi Kaixin frantically typing on the keyboard after speaking, he could probably tell that something big might have happened.

    Fu Yuanchuan said: "Let's go in first."

    Shi Kaixin stood here and clarified the matter before going in.

    Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said, "I won't go in."

    The two marshals should discuss something very important.

    Fu Yuanchuan would not mind his existence, but it was hard to guarantee that Marshal Todis would not doubt his identity.

    To be on the safe side, he just waited at the door.

    There was a row of soft chairs at the door, and Jun Qingyu led Fu Yuanchuan over to sit down, then looked up at him and said, "I'll just sit here and wait for you." Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, gently stroked the little

    mermaid's hair, and said "I'll be out soon."

    "Yes."

    Walking to the door, looking at Shi Kaixin who was still fiddling with the optical brain, Fu Yuanchuan said, "Protect him."

    Shi Kaixin put away the optical brain and replied: "yes!"

    Seeing Fu Yuanchuan walk into the study, Shi Kaixin didn't bother to clarify with those foolish colleagues, and planned to carry out the task at hand to protect Jun Qingyu.

    Fu Yuanchuan was not there, and Jun Qingyu was bored sitting by himself, so he simply closed his eyes and rested his mind.     However, as soon as he closed his eyes, he felt someone approaching. He frowned and said, "I'm not used to

    people getting too close to me."

Moved one more position to the side.

    Isn't it time for you to sit on the lap of the Marshal? !

    Shi Kaixin said, "Did you know the marshal has a little mermaid?"

    Jun Qingyu closed his eyes again, and said calmly, "Yeah."

    "I think you are very similar to that little mermaid."

    The marshal was so cute when he was around. Love so much that when the marshal is not around, he goes underwater indifferently and ignores others.

    Speaking of the little mermaid, Shi Kaixin was happy again, "Hey, you both have light blonde hair."

    Jun Qingyu of the little mermaid: "...It's a coincidence."