Chapter 98

Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes lightly, and looked up to see his own reflection in Fu Yuanchuan's eyes.

 Fu Yuanchuan lifted the hair on Xiaoyu's cheeks with his hand, he couldn't see the scenery in the space, "Come out?"

 Jun Qingyu shook his head, stretched out his hand to hook Fu Yuanchuan's fingers, and said: "Come down ?"

 Fu Yuanchuan didn't go into the spring water after hearing the words, but sat down by the spring water.

 Seeing this, Jun Qingyu approached the shore and lay his pillow on his lap, and couldn't help thinking, how did Fu Yuanchuan get in?

 No one else, anyone, has ever entered his space except him.

 He tried to let Fu Yuanchuan in when distributing fruits and vegetables before, but he failed, and he didn't try again after that.

 Fu Yuanchuan just came in today because he just had a random thought and made no substantial progress.

 "What are you thinking about?" Fu Yuanchuan brushed his long hair behind his ears and tied it with the hair rope he carried with him.

 Jun Qingyu rolled his eyes and simply ignored how Fu Yuanchuan got in. Anyway, the important thing is that Fu Yuanchuan really entered the space.

 Seeing that Fu Yuanchuan was puzzled, Jun Qingyu played with the buttons on his clothes, and said with a smile, "I caught a free labor." "

 Planting cherries?"

 Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said, "You can also plant something else, space There are no restrictions."

 There is no need to classify tropical fruits and the like.

 Reiki is an ever-changing breeding environment, the space environment can be divided, and it can be planted directly.

 Just planting, Jun Qingyu himself found it a little troublesome to plant. If he had to divide the seeds into tropical and sandy lands, this space might be abandoned.

 While touching the fish, Fu Yuanchuan looked at the fruits and vegetables planted by small fish not far away.

 There are not many of each, but there are many types.

 After all, it was only small fish that ate by themselves before, and if there were too many species, it would be a waste to eat them all.

 More variety can also improve the taste.

 The planting is also considered neat. Although there is no obvious division, it is also planted in regions.

 There are no tools for planting in it. It may be that the tools were thrown out after the small fish were grown.

 Fu Yuanchuan said: "Let's plant it in a few days."

 Interstellar has special mechanical tools for planting, and it will be much more convenient to send it in when it is ready.

 "Okay." Jun Qingyu was not in a hurry, there was no rush for planting, it would take a while for the seeds to germinate, so it was useless to worry.

 Jun Qingyu rested his face on Fu Yuanchuan's palm, and asked thoughtfully: "Do you have any other work later?" "

 No."

 Generally speaking, the prominent issues are Federation and Empire, Zerg and Empire But now that the Federation has signed an agreement, there is no movement from the Zerg side.

 The rest are mostly no rush.

 Jun Qingyu nodded, and then reached out to wrap his arms around his neck, but the distance was not enough, his hands could reach but couldn't wrap around.