Extra Chapter 8

Walking into the room, the man remained on the bed as he was.

The moment Jun Qingyu saw him, he suddenly didn't really want to pin the thing in his hand on his head.

Jun Qingyu, who has never been entangled in such things, slowly frowned. This feeling is very bad.

It's as if you're stuck with money.

The source of this feeling is the other person.

Jun Qingyu was silent for a while, but his eyes kept falling on Fu Yuanchuan. Fu Yuanchuan has been in danger all year round, and he has a very keen sense of danger. He looked up at Xiaoyu

, and said softly, "Are you back?"

Put him on the bed.

"Thank you." Fu Yuanchuan took the tray and held it with one hand, opened the lid, and most of it was strawberry products.

High-end dessert shops in this era generally use strawberries that are not cheap.

After all, the strawberry cake bought at a very high price tastes like canned fruit. Not only will it not be able to retain customers, but it is not impossible to quarrel on the spot when encountering a temper tantrum.

Fu Yuanchuan picked up the small plate of strawberry cake, "Try it?"

Jun Qingyu glanced at him, then turned his head to look out the window indifferently.

When there was no response, Fu Yuanchuan was not in a hurry and waited quietly.

After a while, Fu Yuanchuan heard a slightly cold voice, "I don't eat sweets."

Hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan slowly raised half of his eyebrows, a little curious about this sentence, because he felt that there was a problem with his identity, so he didn't eat it?

But the cake was brought in by Xiaoyu himself, and it was also made by the people downstairs.

The person who made the dessert should also be Xiaoyu's own person, that is to say, Xiaoyu knows that there is nothing wrong with the dessert, so it can only be a matter of identity.

I ordered a few signature desserts, all of which sold well, and he guessed that Xiaoyu would also like it.

But now he encountered a little problem, so Fu Yuanchuan took the piece of strawberry cake and ate it by himself.

After eating half of the cake, Jun Qingyu lay on the bench with his eyes closed, as if he was asleep.

Telling whether a person is really asleep or pretending to be asleep is not based on whether the eyes are closed, but on the breathing rate and various details.

"Aren't you going to interrogate me?"

"What do you know?"

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while. In his memory, there was nothing before this world. The only thing that could be considered confidential was the content of the meeting just now.

Fu Yuanchuan said frankly: "I only know about the meeting just now."

Jun Qingyu glanced at him, what's the difference between knowing nothing?

Fu Yuanchuan coughed lightly, and unexpectedly understood the meaning of Xiaoyu's eyes. He could even guess that Xiaoyu might have been there at the meeting before.

Thinking of this, Fu Yuanchuan felt that it was reasonable, Xiaoyu could use the space to enter the meeting venue without anyone noticing, plus there were so many people there, no one would look around during the meeting, the probability of being discovered was very high Low.