Chapter 94 It's not Cold

Jun Qingyu leaned into his arms and asked: "When are we going home?

 "

Bian was at most a residence, he just wanted to go back with Fu Yuanchuan.

 Jun Qingyu said: "I don't think it's interesting here."

 Fu Yuanchuan patted his head, put down his drink and hugged him up, "In a few days, someone from the Federation will come to sign the agreement, and it can be done after it's done." Going back."

 "Is it over?"

 Fu Yuanchuan nodded, "The Federation continues to fight, and the battle between Todis and other Marshals is basically stable. After signing the agreement, the follow-up matters will be resolved within the Federation itself.

 " Calculate the time, almost a few months.

 If it weren't for the federal infighting to disrupt the rhythm, it might not end so quickly.

 Jun Qingyu bent his eyes, held his hand and said, "The infighting is so timely, I would guess that you have someone on the side of the Mianzhan faction." "Yes." Fu Yuanchuan did not shy away from these things in front of

 Xiaoyu , "I'll let you meet when the agreement is signed."

 Jun Qingyu just said it casually, but he didn't expect it to actually exist. Moreover, it seems that it can affect the situation of the battle now, and his status should not be very low.

 No matter how it is arranged, it is good to have someone who can talk.

 It doesn't matter whether he sees or not, he doesn't want to get involved in these things.

 In any case, it must be a good thing for the Empire that the war should end early.  The main control room was very quiet. Seeing that Jun Qingyu was silent, Fu Yuanchuan asked

 softly, "Tired?"

After returning, it is to deal with the mess left by the nobles and the previous leader of the empire.

 There are still many things to do, and there may not be a chance to travel in a short time.

 At the very least, they cannot leave the empire. In this case...

 "We can reopen the dessert shop when we go back." After signing the agreement, the empire will no longer give fruits and vegetables to the federation, so that the empire can supply more fruits and vegetables.

 In addition, no one will deliberately cause trouble, and the dessert shop does not need to be secretive like before, but the matter of the spring water still cannot be exposed. It is also feasible to simply use spring water, or directly mix fruits and vegetables from space with interstellar fruits and vegetables.

 In this way, others can watch the store, and he doesn't have to be too busy, and some systems and ordering machines in the store have to be replaced.

 In order to guard against Fu Chengyu before, even the most primitive one was used for the ordering machine, so there is no need to think so much now.

 I don't want to hang around in the rights center, open a store, and visit it in my spare time. It's quite leisurely when I think about it.

 "It's fine, I'll listen to you." Fu Yuanchuan will not arrange what Xiaoyu must do, as long as Xiaoyu is happy with everything.

 Jun Qingyu laughed when he heard the words, "Aren't you afraid that when the empress opens a dessert shop, someone will gossip behind her back?" "

 Gitting?" Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, "What do you say? The empress has no airs and is too close to the people? It's not a bad thing."