Chapter 59 Neck

When the people in the car saw Jun Qingyu coming up, they all raised their hands to salute their shoulders, and said in unison: "Hi Ma'am!"

    Jun Qingyu turned his head and got out of the car, "Go and chase Fu Yuanchuan, I will go back by myself in another car."

    Only Shi Kai Xin just followed and followed. What are so many people doing here?

    "Farewell, ma'am..." Shi Kaixin hurriedly stopped people, "The marshal sent us to protect you."

    Jun Qingyu said flatly, "I don't need protection."

    Shi Kaixin tried to persuade him, "But ma'am, the current situation It's special, one more person is more guaranteed."

    "No need."

    "Don't worry about the marshal, we only have some people coming."

    Jun Qingyu ignored him and walked forward without him.

    The people in the suspension car came out one after another, but they didn't know what to say or do, so they could only follow behind Jun Qingyu.

    Seeing that Jun Qingyu was really about to leave, Shi Kaixin gritted his teeth and stepped forward to block him, opened his arms and shouted, "Stop!"

    Jun Qingyu paused, raised his eyebrows at the menacing Shi Kaixin, Is this going to...?

    "Ma'am, we are ordered to take you back." Shi Kexin looked around and motioned for them to come forward.

    When they stepped forward and slowly surrounded Jun Qingyu, Shi Kaixin said in a deep voice: "There are so many people here, don't force me..." Seeing this,

    Jun Qingyu rolled up his cuffs with a calm expression on his face If the wind is light, let's fight.

    However, Shi Kaixin didn't intend to do anything at all, and immediately snorted coldly, "Don't force me to kneel down, hug your thigh and cry, begging you to go back!"

    Jun Qingyu: "...?"

    What are you talking about?

    Shi Kaixin couldn't take care of that much, the task had to be completed, but what they were facing was the Marshal's wife, if they couldn't leave, they would be soft.

    Shi Kaixin said aggressively: "There are so many of us here, just imagine what it would be like if we all hugged your thigh and cried! I cry loudly!" "..." There are many restaurants downstairs in the

    office

    building , although it is night, there are some people coming and going in front of the hotel at seven or eight o'clock. They have been stalemate here for so long, and several passers-by have come to see them curiously.

    If the scene Shi Kexin said really appeared...

    Jun Qingyu pursed his lips slightly, he couldn't afford to lose this person.

    "Ma'am?"

    Jun Qingyu glanced at him, turned around and got into the car.

    Shi Kaixin laughed twice, turned his head to show off to his brothers, "See, this is called wisdom and bravery!"

    Brothers: "..."

    Silently walked around Shi Kaixin and got on the car.

    Shi Kexin was the last one to come up, and closed the car door, "Drive!"

    The car that received the command automatically began to plan its route.

    Jun Qingyu sat quietly in a corner, took the optical brain to send a message to Fu Yuanchuan but got no response, maybe the meeting had already started.