I don't know what those people are thinking, to have such a big fight at a meeting.

Leaving aside their thoughts for the time being, Fu Yuanchuan analyzed: "There will be many people in those two new energy points. The better thing is that their guess is completely opposite to where you want to go. If you really hit it, there will be a sea of ​​people. Tactics are also difficult."

Jun Qingyu may not be an opponent in a face-to-face fight, but if batch after batch of people come up continuously to drain your energy, things will become very difficult.

Jun Qingyu closed his eyes and rested his mind, and did not intend to discuss his next plan with the captives.

Fu Yuanchuan was not in a hurry, and asked when he saw this: "What do you want new energy for? I have some energy stones here. If you need them, I can give them to you." Some small ornaments on his ring and

clothes There are energy stones inside.

Interstellar energy stones are still rarer than those in the ancient earth period, but it is not known whether energy stones without spiritual power can be used.

As soon as the words fell, Jun Qingyu was already standing by the bed.

Fu Yuanchuan thought about it, and handed over all the energy stones except the energy stone in the ring, "If you are worried, you can take it for testing first."

Jun Qingyu simply tested it with spiritual power, and the spiritual power did not increase There were signs, but there was feedback, so he got up and walked out, "You..."

Fu Yuanchuan raised the handcuffs on his wrists, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm just waiting for you here."

Jun Qingyu went out with the energy stone, here There is no special machine for detecting energy stones. The machine is too large to be carried around, and the target is too large to be safe to put here, so now we can only send energy stones to other places for testing.

There are special means of transportation, and the detection time will not be very long.

But even with the time of transportation back and forth and testing time, Jun Qingyu is not sure when the test results will be available. According to his simple test, if these energy stones can be used, the effect should be good.

The energy stone of this quality was shown to him as a favor, and it was unlikely to be a strategy of an international organization, because it was too bad.

And... Based on Jun Qingyu's understanding of international organizations, they can't produce energy stones of this quality. They can't compete with ordinary energy stones, let alone high-quality ones.

But it can't explain that person took out these energy stones on his own initiative, obviously he didn't even intend to interrogate.

Jun Qingyu frowned and couldn't figure it out.

---

Fu Yuanchuan stays in the room. Logically speaking, it is normal for him to be alone, but looking at it now, it feels like time is slow if he is not with Xiaoyu.

The sound of the second hand turning seemed to him to be slowing down, moving a little bit.

By the time Jun Qingyu came back with the test results, it was already night.

The floor is not too high, but the sound insulation of this place is very good, plus it is close to international organizations, so not many people come here at night, and it is still quite quiet.

Fu Yuanchuan asked: "How was the result?"

Jun Qingyu said concisely: "Available."

He didn't say much about other information about the energy stone.