After a while, seeing that he hadn't opened his mouth yet, Jun Qingyu didn't bother him, kicked the side of the bed directly, and asked, "Who sent you here?" "Are you going to interrogate me?

" The environment is not like an interrogation room or a cell for interrogation, but their current relationship is a bit like the relationship between a captive and an interrogator.

Moving his wrist, Fu Yuanchuan was a little surprised, handcuffs?

It is still unlocked by fingerprints, a very backward advanced intelligence.

Jun Qingyu would never
AD4
repeat the same question twice. Seeing that Fu Yuanchuan didn't answer, he got up and put the dagger on his neck, and then looked at him without saying a word.

This action is enough to show everything.

Fu Yuanchuan had no choice but to make up a reason, "I'm just here to buy things, no one sent me here."

He knew in his heart that this reason could not be fooled, but it would take a while to delay.

Jun Qingyu frowned, and said softly, "Look into my eyes."

Fu Yuanchuan was very cooperative, and looked up honestly. The distance was a little close, and there were some faint golden traces in Xiaoyu's eyes. Like he just misread it.

Before he could take a closer look, Jun Qingyu looked away, turned his face to one side, gritted his teeth and said in a cold voice: "Laughing again, I gouged out your eyes."

Fu Yuanchuan looked at Jun Qingyu's reddish pinnae, and slowly raised his eyebrows. Half eyebrows, "Why are you blushing..."

Before

he could finish his sentence, the tip of the dagger was already hanging above his eyes.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't move, but he didn't continue to speak.

The hand holding the dagger loosened and fell quickly, but was held again by Jun Qingyu only in an instant.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't blink his eyes the whole time.

Jun Qingyu took back the dagger and put it on the bedside, and said indifferently: "You better not."

After speaking, he didn't have the intention to continue asking and got up and left.

Seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan sat up and said, "Wait a minute, I just ordered some desserts at the dessert shop downstairs, can they be delivered?"

Jun Qingyu frowned, and looked coldly at this man who was handcuffed and dared to make demands .

Fu Yuanchuan said: "There is a faint aroma of desserts here, and it should not be far from the dessert shop."

The delivery to the door is only an elevator effort, and it doesn't take much manpower and material resources.

After hearing this, Jun Qingyu turned his head and left.

The door closed with a bang.

Did not say whether to agree or not.

Fu Yuanchuan watched as the porcelain bottle placed by the door fell and hit the carpet. The porcelain bottle was rolled twice but did not break.

Thinking of Xiaoyu's eyes before he left just now, Fu Yuanchuan lay back down again.

A little nasty little fish.

cute.

Jun Qingyu walked out of the door emotionally and bumped into the waiter.

The waiter backed away in fright, "Hello."

"Bring up what he ordered."

"Yes."

After thinking for a while, Jun Qingyu said, "Forget it."

"Ah?" The waiter was stunned. , and didn't dare to look up blindly, feeling Jun Qingyu walking beside him, the footsteps could not be heard clearly, it took a while before he dared to raise his head.

The corridor was already empty.

---

The tray is covered with a light-colored opaque dust-proof lid, so Jun Qingyu can't see what's inside.

But the sweet and greasy smell can be smelled through the lid. I really don't know what is so delicious about this thing.

Bringing up the tray, Jun Qingyu frowned the whole time, not understanding why he brought this up.

Very annoying and troublesome.

The elevator smelled of desserts, making it even more annoying.

Jun Qingyu thought indifferently.

take it up.

Buckle him on the head.