Extra chapter 1

Começar do início

 Jun Qingyu: "..."

 "Shut up." Jun Qingyu asked with a mouth full of useless nonsense, "How is the renovation going on at the dessert shop?" There is no need to

 reopen the shop as it was before, Opened a store on the left to expand the area of ​​the store, usually open the door will sell some desserts made of fruits and vegetables.

 If it wasn't for Jun Qingyu himself to go to the store, there wouldn't be any desserts with spatial spring water.

 In order to make it easier for everyone to distinguish, the desserts with spring water are also marked with a special mark.

 After the decoration is completed, the business can be officially started.

 Shi Kaixin got Fu Yuanchuan's order, and kept paying attention to that side all the time, "It's all done, including other stores on that street have also been put into use." "Other stores?"

 Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, "Let them out Already?"

 "No, His Majesty ordered it to be renovated into a snack bar."

 Jun Qingyu couldn't help being a little curious when he heard the words, so he said: "Prepare the car, let's go to that street to have a  look  .

 " Believe me, there will only be fewer and fewer people waiting.  After all, apart from some scalpers who are staring at the scalpers who resell at high prices, there will be no one who has nothing to do and stares at a closed dessert shop.  There was no one waiting for the dessert shop, and even the nearby scenic spots became quiet again.  There are many snack bars quietly opened on this street.  Walking all the way, Jun Qingyu saw many snacks that he had seen in his travels.  The person who opened the shop must have been arranged by Fu Yuanchuan. When he saw Jun Qingyu coming, he greeted him from afar: "Good day, Your Highness!"  Jun Qingyu asked, "Is it officially open now?"  "Yes, it is officially open. "The store took a box and handed it to him with both hands, "It's all optional."  "Don't worry, Your Highness, the ingredients are all transported from other planets by special routes, and they are absolutely fresh. I am a local over there. It's absolutely the same as that over there."  Jun Qingyu nodded, picked out a few items, and was about to pay, when the store quickly turned off the machine for sweeping the money, "You don't need to use your Highness, His Majesty said, His Highness's consumption will be credited to him on your account."  Hearing this, Jun Qingyu put away his light brain, "The shopkeepers of you all come from the same planet?" "  No, I was chatting with the brother next door before, he is from star C, and there are other planets." There are also, but I don't remember."  Jun Qingyu thought, maybe it's a local specialty snack on that planet, and that's where the store came from.  Just as he was talking, a voice came from the booth next to him.  "I have eaten this kind of snack once when I was traveling, but I couldn't find it locally, and I couldn't travel all the time. I kept talking about it, but I didn't expect to eat it here. But then again, I haven't seen this kind of snack in the main star before. "

 "I'm a local. Marshal Shi came to me and said he wanted to open a shop here, so I came here... I'll tell you quietly, it's said that His Majesty asked someone to open a shop here because His Royal Highness liked it." "Damn

 ... ...!" Eating the snacks in his hand, he suddenly felt that the snacks were not tasty, "But you locals have traveled so far to open a shop?" "

 I didn't want to come, but the rewards are too much."

 "???"

 ... ...

 Jun Qingyu paused while eating the meatballs, "Go and have a look at the store."