Chapter 105 Deep sea

Start from the beginning

 "Hmm...?" Jun Qingyu vaguely did not understand the connection between these two sentences.

 "Pick it up again, it may take a while before you can eat it."

 Jun Qingyu: "??!"

 Hearing these words, Jun Qingyu felt backaches for no reason.

 "Woo... Yuanchuan~" Jun Qingyu held Fu Yuanchuan's clothes and looked at him eagerly.

 Fu Yuanchuan kissed him lightly on the lips, "Good boy."

 After settling down to stay in Blue Mercury for a long time, the clothes would wrinkle if they were not hung up.

 After everything was packed, Jun Qingyu stepped forward and hugged Fu Yuanchuan's arm, "Let's go, let's go into the water to catch fish first." "

 Okay."

 They came early, they landed in the morning, and it was only before twelve o'clock after working for a long time .

 If the fish catch goes well, there may still be time to eat the fish he caught for lunch.

 Stepping on the edge of the sea, when the waves recede, there will be a force to take people in.

 Jun Qingyu walked in little by little, and then restored the fish tail at a place that could not cover the top of his head.

 Swimming here is different from soaking in spring water in space. When you sink into the bottom of the sea, you can still see fish swimming in it.

 very beautiful.

 Jun Qingyu stretched out his hand and grabbed a delicious one.

 Choose the best one among them, and then surfaced to wave to Fu Yuanchuan, "Yuanchuan! I caught a fish."

 Fu Yuanchuan was not swimming fast, and followed the little fish against the waves.

 Jun Qingyu put the fish in the covered basket.

 Fu Yuanchuan put his arms around the little fish so as not to be scattered by the waves, "Be careful."

 "Don't worry." Among other things, there is no such thing as a mermaid in the sea that survives.

 After speaking, Jun Qingyu dived into the bottom of the sea again.

 Fu Yuanchuan supported the basket floating on the sea, and automatically followed Jun Qingyu's position after the positioning was displayed. He would not dive, but would float on the water, and stop at the designated position.

 After stabilizing the basket, Fu Yuanchuan dived into the bottom of the water with a miniature scuba in his mouth to find the small fish.

 Although the current activities are somewhat different from what he expected, but Xiaoyu is having fun, so he doesn't need to care about these details.

 Staying here for such a long time, the previous plan can always be implemented one day.

 He couldn't keep up with the mermaid's swimming speed no matter what.

 But Xiaoyu is very measured, even if he is chasing sea fish to swim around, he will stay within his sight and will not run out.

 The light golden fish tail is also very beautiful underwater, and the tip of the tail sways gently with the current.

 It seems to be swinging randomly, but it can jump out in an instant, and after catching the fish, it happily swims back and circles around him.

 Fu Yuanchuan looked at the tip of the tail floating in front of him, and raised his hand to hold it.