Chapter 94 It's not Cold

Start from the beginning

 Jun Qingyu was taken aback for a moment, feeling that what Fu Yuanchuan said made sense.

 Moreover, the dessert shop first appeared in the name of the Imperial Marshal and Marshal's wife, and there seems to be not much difference between the two.

 Fu Yuanchuan caressed Xiaoyu's long hair, "You don't have to be restricted by your identity, you can do whatever you want."

 He will do his best to give Xiaoyu the status and freedom he deserves.

 Jun Qingyu wrapped his arms around his neck, tilted his head, "Is this good?"

 "I'll try to be better."

 ---

 The ice in the drink gradually melted, and Fu Yuanchuan moved the sleeping little fish very lightly. Putting it on the bed, just about to lie down, he frowned suddenly, turned around and coughed a few times suppressing his voice.

 Jun Qingyu vaguely heard something, he frowned, squinted his eyes and looked in the direction of the sound, "Yuanchuan?

 " "

 Jun Qingyu was also tired all day. During this period of time, he didn't take much rest to study the reagents, and today he was even more busy. After solving the robot, he started making desserts again. It's time for him to sleep.

 Late at night, Fu Yuanchuan checked Yu Manqing's personal information.

 Including all the information from his birth to the latest update, the information shows that Yu Manqing was born in the empire and grew up in the empire, and has nothing to do with the federation.

 But another confidential document is part of the information about Yu Manqing in the Federation.

 In the front, it was found by Shi Kexin, and in the back, it was passed by people from the Federation.

 Looking at the previous information alone, it is impossible to conclude that there is a problem with Yu Manqing's identity. Think about it, but if the identity information is incomplete and there are even the slightest loopholes, he will not be able to live safely until now.

 Before reading the details, the light brain message flickered.

 [Part of the information was destroyed, probably in preparation for sending people to the empire, but these should be enough to convict. 】

 Fu Yuanchuan: 【Well, hard work. ]

 [Isn't it bro? Are you still so polite to me? If you need any information, I will dig it out for you. 】

 Fu Yuanchuan: 【No, that's enough. ]

 [Okay, see you in a few days. 】

 Fu Yuanchuan: 【Yes. ]

 Transferring this part of the federation's information to Shi Kaixin, Fu Yuanchuan put down his optical brain, held the little fish in his arms and closed his eyes to rest.

 Early the next morning.

 Jun Qingyu sat by the bed and had breakfast, Fu Yuanchuan was busy with something, so he went out without even eating breakfast.

 Not long after Fu Yuanchuan left, Shi Kaixin's voice came from outside, "Ma'am? Are you awake?"

 "Come in."

 Shi Kaixin walked in and said with a smile, "What are your plans for today? The marshal said that if you are bored, I can take you out for a walk." Jun Qingyu shook his head.

 He has been here for so many days, most of the time They all stayed in the room, and only came out yesterday. The station is not small, but he has no interest in going out for a walk.