I wish I could do this every day......I love nature so much.

Within a few more blinks we had traveled toward an undiscovered area, shimmering in beauty and ease to bedazzle my veins with astonishment.

There rested in the forest stood a meadow. From the north, a river drizzled down the middle in a staggered angle like runny ice cream melting on a cone to funnel down into a creek circled around the ground like a pool. Rocks and boulders scattered around the edges of the river grey like a storm cloud though its flesh was slick and smooth as grease you could see your reflection. Trees overlapped one another like a pair of wings secluding the area from its length to provide privacy, but the most satisfying element was to hear the water constantly drain from the top to scrub against the rocks.

"Erwin!" I gasped in amazement, refusing to blink from the peace crafted in the scene only wishing it could be painted. "It's so beautiful." I replied forming a smile along my lips enchanted by nature.

"Indeed it is Aurora." Erwin replied as blissful as hearing water stream down a river, effortlessly skidding off Neander's abdomen as though he was on a slide, guiding Neander closer towards the meadow as though he was holding a torch. "In fact, this place reminds me of a dream.......a dream that felt so real, that I've been here before." he breathed as captivating as hearing a violin strung, pulling me in a daze to hear his handsome voice soothe to the area.

Neander's pranced at a moderate speed, feeling his torso shift up and down I thought I was sitting on a seesaw from his trots, while hearing my husband's footwork crutch the ground like crushing a potato chip, only finding more ease to elevate in me from this day.

"I just can't decipher if I concocted this in my head, or I've been here before." he continued, as his head repeatedly swerved right from left like pedals on a bike, hearing chirps and tweets echoed through the forest filled with happiness to sound as soothing as an orchestra.

I wonder if Erwin's parents took him here as a baby?

The closer we came to the meadow the clearer the image became, spotting an oak tree resting closer to the river's edge, thick and wide like a potato, extending tall towards the sky to allow its branches and leaves to scatter outward like a spider web.

Erwin was tall as the oak tree itself even his shoulders had towered over Neander's ears making it look easy, but I noticed his attention was glued onto the body of the tree. There approximately hovering over Erwin's chest was a drawing carved in the body of the tree displaying a darker shade of light brown to indicate oxygen has been active for some time, but the sculpture is what took my breath away. Engraved by a knife drew a heart large and big as a watermelon, and within the space of the heart pierced the letters.

E X S

Instantly I recognized the initials, feeling excitement flourish in me I thought I could fly from this high, eager to explore more of this area
though Erwin was even more attractive to gaze at.

Edwin and Serafina!!!!

Erwin raised his free hand towards the illustration, using the tips of his fingers to graze along the tree's bark, stroking the skin of the tree as gently and delicately as though he was holding a flower, encouraging my smile to remain from his sweetness.

"Yes......I thought, so." Erwin replied with a voice as handsome as a prince while hearing calmness settled his voice, turning his face to greet mine."Aurora, darling....this area is the exact same place where Mother wrote in her storybook." he mentioned with a smile as bright as the morning sun exposing his teeth as white as a cloud. "It was the beginning when the prince was hunting, and he stumbled across a meadow where the princess was disguising herself as an old woman."