Chapter 89 Third Galaxy

Start from the beginning

 'Alarm, alert. '

 It's not very easy to disassemble, and the top is not screwed on with a few screws. It is very troublesome to disassemble with special tools.

 The voice next to his ear kept yelling again, Jun Qingyu frowned, and removed another board.

 'alarm! Someone maliciously damaged the mecha. '

 The voice of the reminder became harsher.

 Jun Qingyu held the tool up high, aimed it at the main control of the computer, and smashed it down—stopping steadily just as he was about to touch it.

 The sound of the alarm stopped instantly, and the violently flashing red light suddenly turned into a green light.

 Weakly: "Drip, come on." Seeing this

 , Jun Qingyu turned around and went back to continue dismantling, but the notification tone didn't sound again.

 After dismantling it for a long time, I finally tore off the control device. There seemed to be no problem with the mech, at least it didn't crash directly.

 Jun Qingyu covered a few plates, pressed the start button, and reattached with aura. After a while, the green light flashed orange, and finally turned white.

 'Drip, the link is successful. '

 Jun Qingyu pinched the center of his brows, feeling that his aura was a bit exhausted.

 Now it's just a link, and there is no actual control yet. The mech is such a huge monster, and it only consumes a lot of spiritual energy when it is fully controlled.

 Because the controller is removed, the sensitivity will be different from other mechs.

 Jun Qingyu sat down for a while, planning to wait for the aura to recover before starting to practice manipulation, so as not to turn back into a little mermaid halfway through the lack of aura.

 Fu Yuanchuan is not here, it is very dangerous for him to turn back into a little mermaid.

 He can't return to the space yet, when Shi Kexin finds out that he is missing, the subsequent development of the matter will only become more troublesome.

 Be cautious when practicing alone.

 When Shi Kexin came over, he saw the mecha walking slowly. He stood aside and shouted: "Madam, Duke Disen is here to see you."

 Jun Qingyu paused, Duke Disen? It sounds familiar, but I can't find this person's face corresponding to this name in my impression.

 Seeing Jun Qingyu stop, Shi Kaixin immediately said: "The Duke said he has something important to discuss with you." "

 Let him wait in the reception room."

 "Yes."

 In the past, the discussions were always in the palace, but they still Without relocating, Jun Qingyu is more used to staying at the villa, and the change of residence may have to wait until the war subsides.

 Except for some banquet occasions, this is the first time to meet the nobles formally.

 After reading too many documents and reports submitted by the nobles, Jun Qingyu didn't have any idea about the 'important matter' they said.

 They are very good at magnifying small things and finding troubles for nothing.

 After tidying up briefly, Jun Qingyu walked into the reception room.