Chapter 81 Aquarium

Start from the beginning

 There are a lot of things. After all, I haven't come up to deal with documents these days. I'm just staying with Xiaoyu. There are quite a lot of emails I have accumulated, not to mention other documents.

 The lights are not turned on in the room, and only rely on a little light from the virtual computer screen, so that it will not dazzle the eyes, let alone disturb the sleeping fish.

 After processing the last document, Fu Yuanchuan carried him back to the bed.

 After thinking about it, I applied the ointment again.

 The mermaid's recovery ability is not bad, but it is a little red and swollen. If you apply the medicine a few more times, it will be better without soaking in water.

 the next day.

 Fu Yuanchuan received news from Shi Kaixin early in the morning.

 Shi Kaixin: 【Marshal, Fu Yanghong's condition is not right. I went to the medical team to see it. It seems very serious. ]

 Enclosed is Fu Yanghong's test report, which points out the lack of human bones by name.

 Shi Kaixin kept watching Fu Yanghong come, only the last time when Jun Qingyu said he was coming, Fu Yuanchuan ordered to temporarily stop taking care of Fu Yanghong, the only time Shi Kaixin didn't take care of this side, and something happened.

 Start to observe now, and come over and report to Fu Yuanchuan if you find a problem.

 Fu Yuanchuan: [Is it dead? 】

 Shi Kaixin:【Not yet, it's very strange, the test results show that he can live normally, but the bones have become strings connecting him. 】

 Living is not like prolonging life, but prolonging pain.

 Fu Yuanchuan: 【If you're alive, don't worry about it. 】

 Fu Yanghong's role in Fu Chengyu's downfall is not great. Living is just a way of atonement. Now that Jun Qingyu has helped to deepen the pain, he will reflect more thoroughly.

 Shi Kexin: 【Yes! ]

 Putting down his light brain, he was about to lie down with Xiaoyu for a while, but when he lowered his head, he saw Xiaoyu who was awake looking at him with his eyes open.

 "Are you going to get busy after the next year?" Jun Qingyu thought about Fu Yuanchuan's previous workload, and basically he didn't even have much time to rest.

 When he was a little mermaid at the beginning, he always worked and stayed up late with Fu Yuanchuan.

 "Maybe a little bit." Fu Yuanchuan is actually deliberately controlling the working time, trying to integrate all official affairs into one time for unified processing, except for some urgent documents, so that he can spare time to accompany Xiaoyu in his busy schedule.

 Instead of letting Xiaoyu sit beside him all the time, looking at these boring documents.

 Jun Qingyu threw himself into his arms with a smile, "We can rest for a while and walk around while we're not busy."

 Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and kissed Xiaoyu's forehead, and said, "Okay, where do you want to go? "

 Jun Qingyu thought about it, if they go on a trip, it is obviously not enough to rely on these few days, they can only walk on the main star.

 However, as a development-oriented planet, the main star is not very playable. Compared with some special tourist planets, the main star can be said to have no bright spots.