Chapter 73 Mental Hospital

Start from the beginning

 Jun Qingyu asked: "Then where is Fu Yanghong now?"

 Fu Yuanchuan wiped the tears on Xiaoyu's face with a tissue, and said: "He woke up after fainting that day, and his spirit was a bit abnormal. He was sent to a mental hospital."

 Jun Qingyu was stunned, "Really?" The psychological quality of the experimenters is generally very high.

 Is it really abnormal, or...?

 "Good boy, that's not important."

 There is a row of drawers under the soft chair. Fu Yuanchuan opened one of them and took out a warm pack. Unwrapped it was a soft wet wipe with temperature. The temperature is not very high, which is just right for Xiaoyu.

 "I used some tricks. Fu Chengyu still doesn't know where Fu Yanghong is."

 When the wipes were applied, Jun Qingyu subconsciously blinked, and then closed his eyes tightly.

 Doesn't Fu Chengyu know?

 No wonder he would say something like 'Fu Yanghong is just an adoptive father' at the banquet. Could it be that Fu Chengyu gave Fu Yanghong some order to try to interfere with Fu Yuanchuan's memory with words?

 If Fu Yuanchuan hadn't recovered his memory and hadn't controlled Fu Yanghong, then there might be a tragic drama of screaming and screaming afterwards.

 Jun Qingyu felt uncomfortable just thinking about it.

 Is tampering with other people's memories so fun?

 Jun Qingyu lowered his eyes, his slender eyelashes covered the thoughts in his eyes, and countless ways suitable for them emerged in his mind.

 Seeing that Xiaoyu no longer shed tears, Fu Yuanchuan was relieved, but he didn't say a word quietly, Fu Yuanchuan couldn't help touching his head and said: "Go and eat something, it will be really cold in a while."

 Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes, and the coldness and chill in his eyes disappeared for a moment. He looked up at Fu Yuanchuan innocently, "I don't want to go..." "Then I'll carry you there? Or take the squid and eat it?

 "

 " Hug."

 There are chairs beside the squid stall, but they are smaller than the soft chairs.

 The squid was already a little cold, but the taste and texture of the squid coated with sauce would only be worse than cold.

 Jun Qingyu didn't care about the details of the taste, so he ate a bunch of squid, thought about it, and asked: "What video does Fu Chengyu want to show at the birthday banquet?"

 Shi Kaixin replaced the place of the video with Yaoyao's The laboratory video, but Fu Chengyu also rushed to Fu Yuanchuan for this birthday banquet.

 So the original video should also be related to Fu Yuanchuan.

 "It's some experimental records I used as an experimental product before." Fu Yuanchuan was able to replace the video prepared by Fu Chengyu in advance, so he naturally knew what Fu Chengyu's video content was.

 "He wanted to push the experiment on me and extract himself. The father-son relationship he proposed should be for future preparations. He realized that some information was in my hands. The situation at that time went according to Fu Chengyu's arrangement. I might release relevant information. All the news from the laboratory."

 "Fu Chengyu's participation can be interpreted as his father was held hostage by his family and had no choice but to give."

 In this way, the experiment from the beginning to the end was the responsibility of Fu Yuanchuan alone. Fu Chengyu just couldn't bear to let his son go astray, so he did those things.