Chapter 62 Recover Faster

Start from the beginning

 If it is given to patients in residential areas, interstellar fruits will not be added, and spring water and space fruits will make them recover faster.

 Fu Yuanchuan looked at the neatly arranged tables and chairs, thought for a while and asked, "Do I need to buy a few robots?"

 They were responsible for serving food and cleaning.

 "No need." Jun Qingyu doesn't like to use robots very much, "When the time comes, they will send them to the pool by themselves after eating."

 Wen Chengyao and his younger sisters did this all the time.

 After ordering, it is not delivered to the seat, just ask to come and pick it up, which is also more convenient.

 "If there is anything you want, tell me." Fu Yuanchuan also felt that it would be more convenient for Jun Qingyu to say it. It is not good if there are too many robots and nowhere to go.

 "Okay." Jun Qingyu brought out two glasses of juice, "I feel that the store is already perfect."

 Nothing is missing, the main reason is that everything was thought out at the beginning of the construction, and it will be natural to add later will be less.

 Simply tidy up and you are ready to officially open the store.

 Left and right are idle now, an idea came to Jun Qingyu's mind, he opened the menu on the table and pushed it to Fu Yuanchuan, and said with a smile: "Customer, do you have anything you want to eat? Accept order." The menu is

 all It was the version that Fu Yuanchuan finalized after repeated checking. He knew what was on it without flipping through it. He looked at Xiaoyu without blinking, clicked on the menu with his fingertips, and asked, "Are they all vegetarian?" Dessert shop

 , The selling point is fruits and vegetables, of course...vegetarian.

 "Well, there is bacon in the sandwich." Jun Qingyu turned to the sandwich page.

 "Is there any fish?" Fu Yuanchuan closed the menu and said casually: "I like to eat seafood more recently." "

 Cough." Jun Qingyu said seriously: "Eating too much fish is not good for your health, you need a combination of meat and vegetables to be nutritious Equilibrium."

 Fu Yuanchuan nodded, and then asked again: "Is it bad for the body, or bad for the fish?"

 Jun Qingyu held the menu and covered the red half of his face, "...Of course it's right You're not good."

 "That means the fish thinks it's okay?"

 "..."

 While talking, someone knocked on the door of the dessert shop.

 Jun Qingyu was taken aback, is it time to knock on the door?

 If he came to knock on the door not long after he came in, Jun Qingyu could guess who it was without even looking.

 Except for sister Wen Chengyao, no one else came so punctually.

 Yaoyao opened the door and walked in, took off her shoe covers and put them aside, being careful not to stain the floor, she asked: "Excuse me, is it open now?"

 Jun Qingyu nodded and said: "You sit first.

 " Not a short time has passed since the data was recorded this time, and it's time to ingest new spiritual energy.

 It's just that this data record cannot be interrupted after he gets busy, so he has to find a way to neutralize the time.

 "Thank you." Yaoyao bypassed her usual place and sat on the seat near the cash register.