The world of small fish

Shu fish was awakened by a bang of knocking on the door. She was lying on the bed, and some of them couldn't get back in time. Where is this?

Oh, it's her room, she's at home. After the fish snorted, I remembered this thing, and then I heard the sound that my mother was familiar with and knocked at the door.

"It's all time to get out of bed! The porridge is cold, get up and have breakfast! Are you late to play the phone last night? Going back to school in a few days, seeing you at school every day. Can't you bed?!"

Hearing this familiar chanting, Shu Yu actually had such a moment, there is a kind of illusion that is very nostalgic, um, must be an illusion. She sighed with anger and then left her whole person in the quilt.

In fact, she is a bit strange now, because she feels that her head is empty, it seems that she has not fully awake, and the whole person is a little bit slower. She seems to have had a long, long dream last night? But I don't remember when I open my eyes, but I just lose it.

Probably the average person has experienced that kind of summer nap and sleep until the evening, suddenly feel that the whole world has disappeared, and there is no sense of fun, she is now that state.

When the mother came to knock on the door for the second time, Shu fish finally left the embrace of the bed slowly, wearing slippers and cotton pajamas, and went to the bathroom without expression. The cold water poured onto the face, and the fish was agitated. Finally, it was a bit realistic. I quickly packed myself up and went to the kitchen to eat warm red bean porridge.

Sitting at the table and watching this home that has lived for many years, Shu Yu has a long sigh of relief. She felt very at ease, as if the fluttering suddenly fell to the ground, even if her mother kept beside her while she was dragging her hands and kept counting how lazy she was, Shu Yu still felt that it was so good to live~

There are still a few days of her vacation, and then I have to go back to school by car. I didn't see the roommates in the dormitory during a winter vacation. I really missed them.

Life is not the same as in the past. In addition to doing the work assigned by the mother, Shu fish ran a few legs for his father, and packed up the room. He stayed in front of the computer and brushed it all day. Chatting with Ji You on the Internet, you have no worries. Inadvertently turned to the novel "The Emperor's Prisoner" that I had seen before, and Shu Yu paused, and when I slipped, I clicked on the page.

This novel... Shu fish feels very complicated. She used to read this novel before she could not wait to send the blade to the author. Her favorite male match is how a boss is a boss, or a metamorphosis! Worried, she rolled over the bed in the middle of the night. But when I got up that morning, after a while, I suddenly felt nothing. It seemed that the tangled heart that scratched my heart the night before was fake.

Shu fish simply no longer think about it. For the author on the page, the author said that he had no interest in opening a new article, and turned off the page directly.

What Shu fish didn't know was that she was in a guest room when she was not in the room. Dressed in an old-fashioned gown that is not commensurate with this welcoming girl room, with a black hair and dark red braids, the temperament is sorrowful and mysterious.

When I came to the desk and looked at the photos of Shuyu on the desk for a while, I smiled and said softly: "Oh, the little fish in this world is really cute~" The slender fingers crossed the photo and the eyes were bright and the expression Some shy girls.

Then he was like the owner here, began to patrol his territory, and the dark red licked every corner of the room. He came to the small bookshelf, flipped through a few books, and found that he was a girl and a novel, and there were several philosophical poems that had not been turned over several times.