ch 66

After the fish and the floating hope came out from the demon world, they returned to the town evil sect. They hoped to use the ontology to become the master brother. They sent messages to several teachers and sisters, saying that they would go out with her newly recruited disciple. '.

The master has always been very important, and naturally there is no problem. When Shu fish saw the star flower of that island again, it suddenly felt very different.

When love and hate disappear, in such a long period of time, the hope of the hopelessness and obsession is left. If the place under the town of evil is imprisoned, the cage above the captain, then the flower above The island is the cage he built that trapped his heart. I have been here for generations, I am trapped here, and I have seen this person one day.

"Small fish, come."

Shu fish returned to God, and quickly walked away from the flower sea that could not be seen, grabbed the hand that looked up, stepped on his flying sword, and left the town evil.

In exchange for a line, the master turned into a national teacher, and the temperament changed from warm to cold and indifferent, so that people could not see a little flaw, the right shadow. This is really no way to blame her for not seeing it at first. It's all too hopeful. Shu fish remembered that he was anxious and sad at that time, and he looked at it all the way. Suddenly, her heart quietly decided to refuse such a request tonight, to be a pure-minded person.

In the Mingyue Terrace of the National Day of the National Games, the master went and came again. No one found it during this period of disappearance. Shu fish once again entered the tower of Mingyuetai, and his mood was completely different from the previous one.

Here is the place where the millennium has been waiting to be seen. Just like the flower island of the town, there is a breath of hope everywhere. She has been missing him for so many years, and during this time she knows nothing about the hope, so now I want to pursue the traces he has left over the years.

It is a pity that Shuyu has turned countless laps from beginning to end on the tower. Nothing has found anything interesting. Apart from a lot of books and jade slips and many tall tools that I can't understand, there is nothing. Like a workplace, it feels like another flower island, not a bit popular, far less than their small courtyard.

It's all right to study the room of the madman's bachelor. The only thing that can make Shu fish interested is probably the little spirits that are raised here. Living in the lamp will automatically light up the light because of the sense of the person; some wisdom can speak to convey the owner's meaning, a group of voices living in the wall, and the white big fish living in the lake under the tower of the Mingyue Tower. The ship on the shore will automatically come to the tower, which is the big white fish as a 'boatman' at the bottom of the water.

The big white fish is as long as two boats, occasionally jumping out of the water. The splashing water can reach the fourth floor of the tower. When there is the sun, I love to turn the white belly out of the water.

Looking at the national teacher, a very good god-like stick, in fact, these small spiritual things are helping him to force. Shu fish patrolled the site of the hopeful look, and this was enough to stop the pace of his exploration.

Looking forward to wearing a white and black national costume, without wearing a jade mask, lying on the edge of the open window, let the sun fill the whole body, the delicate face is white and transparent in the sunlight.

Obviously, if you are not moving, you will be tempted and then pulled down and pressed under your body. How can you learn it? It was still tempted to succeed. Just thinking, seeing the floating look smiled at her, Shu fish involuntarily walked over and sat next to him.