Ch 8

Although I asked who I was, I actually knew that it was a squid, not only because no one except squid would be so cautious about tracking voyeurism, but also because he was special The medicine in front of her is to lead her.

This is a very easy-to-understand girl. Compared with his kind of person who struggles in the mud, it is like a clear pool of water. It can be seen clearly at a glance, so the hope is almost clear to this person. The idea can also speculate on her behavior. He knew very well that the fish that showed curiosity in his eyes would definitely come.

Can Shu fish do not know that the boss already knows, so she feels a little embarrassed now. No matter who it is, it is found that she is embarrassed when she is peeping, although she knows that she has absolutely no bad ideas and she is purely curious.

Originally, she still thought about running quickly, but then she thought about it again. It is said that when the boss is half demonized, it will be weak. Then she runs like this in case the boss chased it and then another accident happened. The boss is so suspicious and multi-minded. People, do not know who is **** will certainly not worry, and then find ways to get it. It's not as good as it's finally found out. Now I'm going to go out and sigh, and I'm reminded of my childhood mischief and shattering my grandfather's tea jar.

After thinking about it, Shu Yu still grinds and walks out, pulls his own clothes corner, and tries to make a straight and serious expression. He said, "I am, I am not at ease with you, so come and see."

The young boy in the pool slowly smiled and snorted and said, "Yes?"

Shu Yu couldn't help but walk back two steps under his smiling expression. She felt the little man in her heart squirting two nosebleeds and falling to the ground, but still had to make a face. "Yes, that's it. The expression of integrity. She didn't know if the boss would believe this reason, because he always smiled and couldn't see the psychological activity at all, and the smile was too dazzling. She didn't dare to look more afraid of getting angry. There is no king xji herbal tea to reduce the fire.

In order to ease the sputum, Shu fish touched his nose and looked at his toes and asked: "Is it so cold in the pool?"

"This pool is a Wang Lingquan, gathering the clear air of the earth, and the spirit of Yuehua is a good tonic for the Yaozu. And I am a half demon, each time the demonization will be more fragile than usual, and will Showing some flavors will lead to some low-level beast sieges, which can also be suppressed here." The look of the scorpion, the tone is light, seemingly inexplicable and pitiful.

Shu Yuzi is tight, she is not impressed by the fragile appearance of the boss, no one here knows better than her. What kind of person is the boss? The fragile horse is installed nine times five times. She was just horrified at the boss and told her about it, telling her that she would be weak.

After all, there are a lot of mixed demons in Mengze, but there are very few half demons, and generally half demon is weak, and there are few who can live to adulthood. Many half demons will hide their various secrets. But Shu fish found that the boss did not hide a little in front of her, although she knew a little more because of the plot. But to say that a good boss will not believe anyone, there is no hidden point in front of her. What is it? She feels a little scared. Haha, it's not going to be. The boss is not so serious after the blackening.

Shu fish is somewhat uncertain, and he replied half a day later: "Is it true?"

Compared with the uncomfortableness of Shuyu, the hope is much more natural. He doesn't seem to care about the fact that he is now weakened by a push. He still raises his usual smile and chats with Shu fish as usual.