ch 37

Shu fish: I am no different from a salted fish now. ''し (dead fish eyes)

From being hugged home and throwing a donkey, it was turned over and over and it was fried over and over again. It has been three days since now... Yes, in the past, three days.

I hope that he is not too tired! It's been alive for three days! This is how a heartbreaking mad! Say good as a half demon can not win the waist can only kidney loss? Is this something that people with kidney deficiency can do?

Shu fish can not help but recall the time when she first came to the world. At that time, she was a male pet. In the eyes of other people in Tianfeng, she was a rogue. She kept the male pet in the dormitory all day. It's been a few days, and it's always awkward.

I haven't experienced it before, but now I've experienced it more clearly, and how the servants have brains to fill her.

To be honest, Shu Yu would rather change the same day as she used to. She would rather work hard for three days and three nights without rest, and would not be dragged to the top. Because when he was on the top, he instantly changed his style of painting. When he was glued into the glue, he always stuck with her, and the restraint on weekdays? Haha, what can I eat?

Shu fish feels deeply that letting the hope of the ignorance continue, she will become a cold and will definitely!

For the whole three days, she was in the state of 'cool and desperate to go to heaven' and 'in the sky', and at the end she was numb, and her body could not eat her spirit. It was like a dead fish, and I was able to make a sigh of hope. I was still full of joy. The squid was almost tossed and did not have an impulse to burn the boss with a foxfire.

Is it the golden lotus thing that still has the effect of aphrodisiac or can it last? Shu fish is thinking about this problem infinitely, and the sound of hope suddenly sounds in his ear.

He said: "The little fish is getting less and less focused."

Shu fish: "Oh." I haven't had a domestic violence until now. You are all because of the deep love.

"Does the little fish not like to do this kind of thing with me?"

"...If you can stay once every other day, once limited to one hour, I will like it." Shu fish looked at his beautiful abdominal muscles and said seriously.

Looking up, she raised her head and confronted her eyes. She also said very seriously: "The Yaozu loves to be strong in this respect. Does the fish don't like it?"

"I don't like it." Shu fish immediately shook his head. Finished, the cognitive differences caused by this different race, how can she break?

I hope that the little fish like it. After all, the small fish did not refuse these days.

Did not refuse? Did not refuse to go to you! Did her struggles be forgotten by you selectively? Hurry up and think back! Look at the scratches on your back on your chest. You dare to touch the conscience and say she has not refused! Shu fish took a deep breath and took control of his expression. "I have been struggling before."

"Isn't that a slap in the middle?" Float looked at her chest with her eyes, and then a sincere doubt. "I thought if the fish didn't want to, I would take me out of bed."

Shu fish face is blushing, the first time to give birth to the urge to play boss, she bite her teeth and cry, said: "If you are not afraid of yourself, an excitement is not careful... I..." Will only catch a few times!

"Small fish, I really like you." I don't know why I heard this sentence and hugged the fish again, kissing her cheek and said affectionately.

So how do you feel estrus again! Please go out and go out in the snow and ice to cool down and talk again? Why do you say it well, she has reacted without doing anything! Every word that Shu Yu has been madly brushed into his heart must be expressed with an exclamation mark.