ch 22

"You, who are you, have a kind of newspaper name, I am a tiger screaming in the 17th, if you kill me, we will never let you go." The man with a big beard is panting. The injured body was lying on the ground, and the thick arm was covered in a veined hand by a slender white hand, and a black-footed foot was stepped on the back.

He twisted his head and slammed the person behind him, his eyes wide open, and the bells seemed to be full of anger, which looked very fierce. However, in the fierce, there is still a bit of sinfulness, and it is going up the wrapped body.

"Hey~" The next moment, the man named screaming screamed, only feeling that his second child suffered a non-human attack, this time it is really impossible to say anything.

From his point of view, I can see the black hair and the red dress that the woman's woman is being lifted by the wind behind her, and the small half face under the mask. It is absolutely beautiful to see the small outline. The more beautiful the person is, the more dangerous it is. The brains of the whistling chaos don't know why they suddenly remembered this sentence, but unfortunately he remembered it too slowly, and now regrets that it is too late.

Taking advantage of the blasted egg and the ruined cock, the half-dead screaming and watching the things on his body were searched by the red woman, basically leaving him the clothes, and then the Lord It disappeared incomparably, and she did not say a word from beginning to end. It was so cold.

The whistling whistle is the youngest son of the 17 patriarchs of the tiger family. The bully who is famous in the demon city where he is located is not the first time to come to the Qing dynasty. He was also a good player in the younger generation of the tiger family. He did not expect that it would only be a few days before he came to the clear wilderness, because his own fault caused such a disaster. The biggest problem with the whistling is the lasciviousness. If you see the beauty, you can't move. If you can't beat him or his status is not as good as him, you can only get the consequences of being occupied by him.

But the person I met today is obviously a hard scream. The screams have seen a beautiful back of the people. I saw her alone here. The evil fires together tried to force them up. The result was that they were pressed by the people on the ground. The meal was not only arrogant, but his demon ruined him and repaired it. He also smashed his egg. He has been arrogant for so many years, and now he is playing iron plates here.

No matter what the mood of this little **** is now, the mood of the squid that has just learned the rogue is good, because there are many good things in the Qiankun bag that the rogue has searched.

Sitting on a tall branch, Shu fish put away the half-face mask on his face. This mask is made of hope, because her face is quite famous, in case she is recognized, she usually goes out. Wearing a mask for life, Shu fish feels pretty cool, and he wears it every day.

She bent one leg and the other leg hanged casually, flipping over the newly arrived Qiankun bag. There are a lot of medicinal herbs, most of them know, the small part does not know, go back and look at it. There are a bunch of Lingguo, there are several kinds of what she had eaten before, and I slammed a few of them into my mouth.

Wait until you turn to a few exquisite albums and some funny toys that you can see at a glance, and then throw them away. Why are there five things in these ten monsters? There are things in this bag that need harmony. She still remembers that when she first pulled out these things from other people's pockets, it was probably five months ago that she started to learn from a zombie monster shortly after learning from the Yaozu in the wilderness.

At that time, because of curiosity, she sneaked open and looked at it. I didn't want to think about it later. After all, I found out that she had thrown it all. Most of the Yaozu are faithful to the desire, but she can't get used to it.