Western Magic

"Hey! Irina, look, there is a little milk cat just born soon! Poor little guy, it must be frozen in such cold weather." Pretty girl with a sharp eye on the bluestone board Shrinking a furry kitten, holding the skirt close to the armpit, reaching out and touching the kitten.

Her companion, another beautiful girl, did not have such a good mood. She was impatient: "Well, Santani, don't worry about this cat. Let's hurry up and give these scorpions to the nine." The level of the beast is sent, if the time is delayed, we will be unlucky enough to be discovered by the Dal Master;

The pretty girl named Santani pouted, and looked at the cute little cat with a big palm. She stood up and walked up to the frowning Elena. She thought to herself, If the kitten is still there when she returns, she will take the kitten back.

"Well, Elena, I don't miss the time, don't be angry."

"You should learn to be steady. You are going to feed for the first time today. I have to tell you clearly. The nine-level monster is terrible. If you are so screaming, maybe you will fall. The same end as Sansa."

Elena said it was serious. Santani condensed her smile, but she still couldn't help but sigh: "The nine-level monster is really powerful, but it is the layout of the nine-level magician. Break free!"

"You don't look at that, but the nine-level monster. The mainland has not seen such a high-level monster in the past hundred years. When we seized it a few days ago, we lost more than a hundred intermediate magicians and senior warriors. Even the Dell magician we enshrined was hurt by it. And I heard that if this nine-level monster appeared, it was seriously injured, and our people couldn't catch it!" Seriously said. She made up her mind to let her innocent friend know the monsters they are going to be close to, what a terrible monster.

Santani began to be scared and muttered: "And I heard that even if we caught it, our people were hurt a lot by these days. Is it the sly monster?"

"Right, I heard that the nine-level monster can be turned into a human figure. Jelena, can you say that this nine-level monster can also become the same person as us?" Santani was not afraid for a while. It started to get excited again.

Elena looked at her helplessly and shook her head. "That's all legends, no one has ever seen, Santani."

The two girls went farther and farther, and the kitten that had been quietly staying in the room suddenly moved, opening a pair of big brown eyes. This is still a small milk cat, covered in white, only four paws are black, like wearing black gloves, wearing black boots, very cute.

The brown eyes of the eyeballs seem to be round and slick, but there is no innocent ignorance of the little milk cats, but a kind of dog-like heart.

Now in the body of this little milk cat, not someone else, it is Shu fish.

On that day, the boss finally hoped to complete his great plan, leaving a lot of mess, and willingly take her to challenge the heavens. Needless to say, the hope is successful, they really left the world. (There should be cheers from the people of the world here)

Then, shortly after a sense of weightlessness, Shu fish fainted and woke up again. She found herself in another world and became a beggar.

The surrounding buildings are almost Western-style and have some strange local features. Most of the people who passed by were brown-haired, wearing clothes she had never seen before, saying that she had not heard of it, but the miraculous squid could understand. So in the face of the words of the monsters and magicians in these people's mouths, Shu Yu understands that this cliff is not his own world, so they are wearing a magical world of fantasy?