ch 24

Hearing the sound of opening the door behind him, he was looking at the distant sky and the sun rising slowly. He smiled at the silly fish standing in the room and said: "Get up, I have something to think about." I will give it to you."

"Ah" Shu fish swallowed half of the yawning, and the eyes of the sleepy eyes were a little bigger, and some reactions were not over. The boss stood at the door of his room early in the morning and said that he would send her things to the usual time. At this time, he is not missing, or that she is still not awake.

The person who just woke up was always a little slow, so Shusuo's brain was still turning booss to give me a gift, and then looking down, I found that the boss had been wearing a delicate and chic bracelet on her right hand, obviously This bracelet is the gift he said.

The bracelet is like jade and non-jade. It doesn't have too much decoration. It just has a bright golden red flowing inside the smooth bracelet. It makes people look at the scenes like the sun and the sunset. It is very beautiful. Wearing it doesn't feel cool, but it feels warm. Shu fish reached out and touched it. Her heart was a little happy. After a while, she returned to God and raised a smile. She stood in front of her and looked at her. "Thank you."

For the first time, I hope that I will send something to her. Ah, I have sent something to her before, but I feel different. However, how could he suddenly send her something so suddenly?

She has seen the hope of doing something in the past few days, very careful and serious, just the semi-finished products that were unpacked before. She doesn't quite understand what it is. Now, when I look at the familiar color, I found out. Before the Ming Dynasty, many organizations that were scattered together were linked together. How to look at it now became a whole one. It is like a whole jade carved bracelet, and there is no gap at all.

If she didn't know that the boss would never give such a simple thing to herself, she really thought it was just a good-looking bracelet.

Looking at the squid, the eyes of the curious, turning hands on the hand seemed to look for something, the smile on the mouth added a hint of meaning, and after a while it was restored and gentle. He gently held the hand of Shu Yu and said: "Shu fish is looking for the cleverness of this bracelet. If you can't find it, you can't find it for you."

"Okay." Shu Yu looked forward to it, and he reached out.

Then she soon regretted it. Because the boss looked at the bracelet on her wrist, Shi Shiran turned and then did not know where it was, the bracelet flashed into two, and the middle was connected by a thin chain. .

This shape, how, how is it like the police handcuffs? Even if the bracelet is very good, the chain is also very good-looking, this is still a handcuff, Shu Yu suspected to look at the hope, just saw him not hesitate to wear another bracelet On the left wrist.

So boss, you are doing a handcuff, what you want to do, she wants to believe that the boss is not such a boring person, he has spent so much effort to make this bracelet, there must be other functions. In order not to hurt the mind of the boss, Shu Yu said: "The look of this bracelet is a bit familiar. Haha, Ha, um, what other functions does the bracelet have?"

The hope is very serious, shaking the bracelet on the wrist, without laughing. "This function is already very powerful. It is the world you said last time. The thing called the handcuffs that caught the bad guys inspired me."

The inspiration actually came from the handcuffs, so you told me what it means to be in the end. Shu fish looked at the handcuffs of the world with his left hand and the right hand, and he was speechless.

For a long while, she tried to make herself look sincere and said: "I like it very much, I will cherish it."

"You like it." Looking up and smiling at her, no action.