ch27

Shu fish sits at the table and assembles a small part with serious expression. It's just that she hasn't been able to do anything fine. She has never learned to play cross stitch embroidered scarves in modern times, and so on. In short, she can't do anything that meticulously does, and what she's doing is always better than others. Ugly on three degrees. Now being asked to give a look of help, she has fully utilized her previous level and interpreted her clumsy feet to the extreme.

The former Shu fish still remembered to look around, but also to work, the right hand still remembers to follow the side, until she was completely immersed in the work in front of her, the hand was forgotten. Instead, she sat on the side of her, and her left hand followed her movements, using only one hand.

The small parts assembled by the two people are the same, but the two hands of Shu Yu are busy from morning to noon, one is not installed yet, and one hand is floating next to it, and the brush has been fixed. Piled up next to it.

When Shu fish finally installed one, he sighed and wiped his sweat to reveal a satisfying smile. When he turned his head, he saw a pile of hopes over there, and suddenly the whole heart was broken. She thinks she wants to go outside with the monsters, or find a demon who can't look good.

It is not that she is becoming more and more violent, but in addition to the value of force, she feels that she can't catch up with the boss. It is estimated that in terms of skills, the boss is the only one who does not have a child. Shu fish is very hurt, can only find a little comfort in this way.

Looking up at her expression, she knew what she was thinking, stopped her movements, and reached out and wiped the sweat on her forehead. "It's normal for people who haven't touched the body array to assemble." I didn't expect that I didn't explain that Shuyu was also installed. Well, let me see, I did a good job."

"Really?" Shu fish blinked and found confidence.

"Of course, it is good to be able to do this." The hope of nod, he certainly does not say that he is self-study on the first day, the speed is more than ten times that of Shuyu.

Shu fish really did not entangle this thing, holding the chin to see a lot of things, still do not believe the question: "These are the keys." She thought the key would be a small one, the result is hopeful Said to be the key but made such a lot of things.

"Yes, I will be able to install it right away. Shuyu will take a break." Looking at the wrist and moving the knuckles, I was assembled with the bits and pieces under the gaze of the squid. A somewhat strange table. When it was used, it was the most fragrant. The fish looked at the hopeful hand silently, and looked at her own. Finally, the hand was shrunk into the sleeve. She felt that the gadget could not be assembled in three years.

Moreover, the key looks different from what she imagined, and it is necessary for her to redefine the word key. Looking at the left hand and holding her right hand together into an opening in the table, Shu Yu only felt cold on his hand, and then found that the bracelet on the wrist disappeared.

It's wonderful to finally restore the freedom. Shu fish feels that she can go out and circulate around the nearby mountains. But she still remembers that she can't show her happy expression. Otherwise, the fragile boss must feel that she is happy to stay away. He can't.

In fact, I don't know where her mind is, but when she sees her serious face that she does not show her happy expression, she still laughs and takes out a restored bracelet from a platform under the table.

"This is what you hold, as for this key, it is not too light to put it in my place."

"Okay." Shu fish received the bracelet and did not agree with it. After all, she did not use this bracelet as a handcuff, and she could not use the key. Can only say that she is naive again, did not see the boss and kind smile.