ch 50

Looking up in that mountain nest, there will be hundreds of **** enough demon people there, and the injury will be better. Most of the time, he should go find some food to eat, but I don't know what happened. He only feels uneasy. Some unclear incitement.

Only a little thought, the floating hope stopped eating, he touched a good red kit on his body, still feel uneasy, he re-disguised himself, swiftly swept away to the home in the city, leaving behind A mountainy nest full of bones.

Looking up to the front door, seeing that the formation was not destroyed, his face was slightly slower. He reached out and opened the door. The yard was very quiet. The newly transplanted flowers and trees were lush and green, but the look of the face changed.

There was a strange atmosphere in the yard, and she was not here. And the sword of Shuyu, the sword named Rainbow Trout was left alone in the court. Shu fish has always loved this sword, even if he is carrying it at home, how can he leave it here.

She was taken away, and the things in the courtyard were not destroyed. It turned out that she was taken away without any help. The atmosphere left behind belongs to the Fox family, and it is quite powerful. The most likely is the two elders.

In those words of the twelve elders, it can be inferred that there are very few people who know about the things like Tianfeng Yuyu Refining Medicine, and knowing this kind of thing is powerful enough to suppress the current Shuyu and not destroying him. The formation method, only the second elder who is said to be familiar with the formation, the strength is only under the elders.

No matter whether it is to adjust the tiger from the mountain or to clear the path to the dark road into a warehouse, in short, Shu Yu must be brought back to Tianfeng House, where the elders are. Being able to find Shu fish so quickly, and taking her away without notice, it is obvious that their traces have been mastered. Since they have not been taken away before, and now they are acting suddenly, then there is only one possibility, that is, they The days of refining medicine should be coming soon.

Looking up, the rainbow scorpion sword is in the hand, the look is chilling, and the gentle eyes of the squid are full of black scorpion magic. He still can't beat the elders and the two elders. He has no chance of winning on the front. He can only think about his method. Fortunately, he has buried a chip in the twelve elders and should be able to make a difference.

I didn't think much about it. I hoped that I would immediately take my own refining of the medicinal herbs, all the institutions that I could use, and then rushed to the Fox family. He didn't have much time. Before he rushed to Tianfeng, he still tried his best to increase his cultivation. The hope is not known when they are going to refine the fish, but he knows that the fish is not life-threatening now.

He had wanted to completely destroy the magic in the squid, but then he suddenly had a thought, leaving a small part of the magic in the squid, and that part of the magic, he could not even be around her. Know her general situation.

He carried a red kit with a symbol of squid hair and his magic. If the fish is dead, then the sign will burn. Now the road is not the same, indicating that the fish is still alive, if not, it is still so calm at this moment.

He went all the way to the Fox family. Whenever he met the mountain, he was unscrupulously eroded by magic, and swallowed all the mountains. He did not dare to do this before, but in order not to attract attention, but nowadays he can not care so much, he wants to improve his cultivation before going to Tianfeng.

The reason why they choose those mountains, one is because they are hiding in the mountains, not often with people, even if they disappear, they will not be discovered so soon, attracting attention, and he only needs to be discovered during this time. Will suffice. After waiting for the rescue of the fish, they are destined to flee everywhere, and then do not care whether the identity will be discovered. The second is that these mountains are mostly fierce and evil demon, and their flesh and blood are more abundant than the ordinary demon.