Ch 7

Shu fish stumbled over and suddenly felt a little wrong. The place that she touched on her hand, the touch was soft and delicate, accompanied by regular vibrations, apparently not the soft big pillow she held before going to bed.

The squid, who was just waking up in the air, woke up and suddenly retracted his eyes before he opened his eyes. Oh, this time I don't have to look at her, she knows what her hand touched, and the cliff is the boss's chest.

This is a tear, because it is planned to urgently train within three days, at least to restore the strength of the original Tianfeng Yuyu 30%, she had to co-exist with the teacher and male pet boss. And because there are anticipation of the elders in the Tianfeng government to explore the real thing, they are always ready to hold a group to the bed, even the camouflage scene is ready.

There are also daily meals, in order to let them spread the news, Shu Yu's play is a game, the number of times she is numb, and there is no objection to the boss sleeping with her bed at night. Anyway, boss does not look like someone who will force her.

Besides, the bed of Tianfeng Yuyu is really big, enough for her to roll on seven or eight laps will not fall. However, who told her that it was such a big bed, they were sleeping at the ends of the bed so far apart, then why did she wake up every morning and found herself feeling the warm chest of the boss?

When she woke up on the first day, she watched the boss sleep in his own position, and she was a little worse than the position she slept last night, apparently she rolled over. Also, her head was drilled on the boss's waist, and her hand touched the chest of the man, and she almost did not leave the bed next to him.

Facing the boss's kind smile and sincere comfort, Shu fish feels very shy. She can't remember that her sleep is so bad that she can climb the mountain and wading after falling asleep to take advantage of the boss. It's hard to be because she's actually fascinated by the beauty of the boss.

Then it seems to be very dangerous to think about it. Oh, that night, the boss gave her a pillow with a good understanding. She held the pillow and fell asleep, then found the poor pillow torn open the next morning. The mouth was thrown under the bed, and she was still in that position with her head against the boss's waist.

Perhaps it was because the pressure was too high here, so I slept at night and I was so sleepy. I guessed it again, and laughed and got up again in the comfort of the boss. Then the third day, today, is still the case. Although the dense barrage in my heart is already spilling out of the screen, thanks to the expression training of these days, the face of the fish is still relatively calm.

Sure enough, the boss is by her side, probably woke up for a while, taking care that she is still asleep, but now she wakes up, he sits up, and then the first action is to close the big open clothes Cover your chest. Shu Yu couldn't help but lick the loose clothes belt. The deep suspicion is that he must open himself. After three days of experience, Shu Yu is not sure that he is asleep at night. What will happen afterwards.

I noticed the eyes of Shu Yu, and the movements in the palm of my hand paused. Then I was very gentle and comforted: "It's not a big deal, don't care." Suddenly said: "If you want to sleep closer, actually Yes, don't force yourself."

You misunderstood, I don't really want to sleep very close, but really, but I don't think the boss would believe it, so a thousand words, Shu fish only merged into two words "hehe."

Of course, I knew that the girl in front of me didn't dare to approach him, and she was actually very quiet when she slept, so she couldn't move in the corner far from him. The most interesting thing is that she practiced too hard during the day, tired, and slept at night. Even when he was moved to the side, he didn't find it at all. Every morning, she thought she was sleeping badly. It seems safe and no doubt. Pass him.