ch 41

Tianfeng House, the Great Elder Residence

"Mother, Tianfeng Yuyu will enter the clear wilderness for a full year. Should we send someone to pick her up? Otherwise, if there is another accident..."

What he said was a handsome young man who looked like a twenty-something, dressed in a gorgeous dress embroidered in a black gold thread, dignified sitting outside a curtain, and said the shadow of the person in the curtain. He is the second chief of the 12th ethnic group of the Fox, which is the second elder in the Tianfeng government. What makes him so respectful is naturally the patriarch of the fox, the elder.

The great elder is a woman, the strongest of the foxes, and she is the tallest in nature. When she was born, Mengze has not been isolated from the world by the gods, and the gods have not yet All fallen, the Yaozu do not have to be trapped in a small world as they are now.

In the past many years, after the protoss turmoil that affected the Three Realms that year, the Tianhu Yaozu woman not only fortunately survived in the catastrophe, but also became the chief patriarch of the fox family. There are also countless, two of whom are the ones she most likes, and of course her favorite lover.

The elders lying on the inside of the curtain moved and said: "But it is a weak orphan who doesn't know where to come from. It can't be a big event. Even the ability of Tian Feng Yu Yu is not good, and there is no courage. Lin Biao went back and took it back." Her voice was soft and feminine, so that people couldn't help but mourn, and it was the Tianhu people who were cultivated to the ultimate charm.

The two elders outside the curtain heard a little hesitation: "But the wind is not obsessed with a half demon that day. I don't know what trouble she will do. It is always a problem. To prevent accidents, I will bring them directly back. It's better, my mother's day is coming, and I can't help but be surprised."

The two elders just fell, and the thin curtains were opened. At the same time, a word came out: "It's just two ants, as long as I think, I can find them at any time, why bother with these thoughts." Her voice is moving, but she pulls The hand that opened the curtain was a pair of slack-like hands. Looking at her face, the elder had become an old man.

Her high-powered demon, like her, is only aging when her life is about to run out. Obviously her life has come to an end.

She reached out and the two elders immediately took it forward, not paying attention to her old age, and her eyes were still full of love and pity. The elders stood up under the support of the two elders and slowly walked to the room next to them. They walked and said casually: "I know that you care about me. If you don't feel relieved, let the twelve go."

"Yes." The two elders suppressed their hearts, and respectfully asked her to sit down in front of a water mirror and consciously pick up a comb to finely comb her hair.

The elders looked at the red face in the mirror, and his face was dark and ugly, until he took out a jade bottle from his sleeve and took one of the white medicinal herbs. He watched his skin recover smooth and firm, and his hair changed again. It was black and shiny, and the young and beautiful face showed a satisfactory smile.

"You go on, you don't have to come over in these few days."

The two elders bent down again and obeyed and said: "Yes." It was only in his low-pitched eyes that he showed some ridicule. Every time she does not hesitate to consume the remaining number of life, she must eat this kind of temporary recovery of Yan Yan, just to see the man... Oh, yes, it should be said to see the soul. Unfortunately, she is beautiful again, and the man will not love her.