ch 56

"Concealed, I think in order to avoid those demons who are coming back, let's hurry and leave now?"

"Yes, princess."

So concealed again to hold up the strong and calm, in fact, after the illness has not completely recovered, still soft legs and soft fish left the place. Shu fish did not dare to sleep, for fear that he would sleep later and wake up and be concealed into the Yaozu nest. I don't think that the scene is a bit strange, but I don't think it's such a stupid person.

Shu fish sighed and said to the concealed: "One person has taught me. For strangers who are inexplicably showing good things, be vigilant. Like this wild mountain, the village will not be right when you look at it. How can you leave? How can you Going inside?"

Concealed silence for a while and said: "There is a mistake, please princess."

"Hey, I just want to tell you that if you encounter this kind of situation next time, be careful." Shu Yu really can't afford to say this loyal dog death.

In fact, these days, Shu fish found one thing, this loyal dog is properly interesting to Situ Jing, but probably because of his death sergeant status, it is to love not to love, tangled. Shu fish found that concealment always stared at her, and when she noticed, he would turn away in time, almost making her feel that the complicated sight is an illusion. And he seems to subconsciously want to be good to her, but soon realized again, stopped the action and began to distance her.

Those small details and small movements, Shu fish in the eyes, no slight reaction on the face, it was not found. Otherwise, what else should she do? She is not the party of Situ Jingjing. However, her onlookers looked awkward and looked at it. This very silent and indifferent sergeant was tangled into a twist.

Shu fish made up his mind to find the town evil, and then tried to mix it into a disciple, and then stay away from concealment, let him fly freely, she still should not shake in front of others, too wicked.

Just, what is the town of evil? Or where are the spiritual seers they are looking for now? Shu fish was concealed and rested under a tree. He stood on her own five steps away, like a loyal guard.

Shu fish asked him: "Concealing, how long will it take us to find the Spirit?"

"The Spirit is said to be in the mountains nearby, but the specific location is hidden."

Shu fish is distressed, then they should not go through this large mountain range? And what kind of martial art is hidden in the arbitrariness of the people, they can not do what they can do, so it is easy to miss.

Being distressed, Shu fish suddenly saw the shadow of the sky and swept past a shadow. If she did not read it wrong, then it should be a sword. Shu fish immediately stood up and stood up and shouted: "Where"

"Just a man Yu Jian flew over and concealed you saw it?"

"Saw."

"We are going to chase"

"Yes."

However, before the Shu fish climbed to the concealed back again, the figure swept back and stopped in the air not far from Shuyu.

"Hey, how can there be two ordinary people in this enchanting mountain, but I am lost here? Do you need me to guide you?" A teenager in blue looks like a seventeen-eight-year-old. His eyes are clear, his body is upright, and there is a breath of dust.

Shu fish took a deep breath, first looked at the comprehension, and then suppressed the joy of the bottom of his heart, calmly replied: "Thank you, but we are looking for the spirits, are you a spiritualist?" "