ch18

Is it true that Shuyu really forgets that the hope of being an adult man means that if you think about this, the two people will get along better, they don't have the boss's strength, and the relationship between them is also a friend, she It's hard to do it if you can't hold it.

Hey, the boss has always had no sense of security and no trust in others. He wants to entice her to make the relationship between the two closer. This means that the fish can understand, maybe the boss doesn't mind, but she can't do it. Boss can't like her. This kind of pure meat mouth trading or something, she still has no way to accept.

In order to carry on the cooperation of two people friendly and mutual assistance, Shu fish feels that it is necessary to be optimistic about his girl's heart, so as not to cause trouble to others.

In short, just telling yourself that the boss is boring for himself is just a habitual seduce, and then firmly facing the boss's beauty plan, it is absolutely no problem. Plus the boss now looks like, Shu Yu is very happy to hypnotize himself in front of this is an injury The little cute, his enoki mushroom can not be used, can not do anything that is not harmonious

Shuyu's self-hypnosis was so successful that she felt that she saw the radiance of kindness in her eyes.

But it didn't make the gaze linger for a long time, because the night fell, there were a lot of monsters on the grass. I don't know why, when he is half demonized, he will always be weak, and he will attract a lot of monsters. Because of this many times, he was used to finding a safe and concealed place to spend the time of semi-demonization, and not let any demon see his half demonization.

In this way, Shu Yu was the first to see that he was half-demon and still alive, and she was also the first person to promise to protect him.

"I hope that you will rest there, I will solve it." When the grass in front of them began to creak and a pair of green eyes appeared in the dark night, Shu fish stood up and stood in front of him, saying so With.

Looking up, she saw her hand tremble, but the tone was never firm and serious, full of confidence. He was not sure if the squid was not afraid, until she smiled slightly and said to him: "I came here to exercise me anyway, just to see the training effect during this time. I also want to know if I have improved. ""

Then she hoped to see the fear in her eyes. Although her tone and expression were controlled, he still noticed the danger of facing strange things and unknown dangers, as well as the killing itself.

"It's all peripheral little monsters. It's impossible to hurt you. Don't worry, you can familiarize me with the spells I taught you before. Don't rush to kill. The most important thing is to be familiar with this feeling and hone. Skills." Looking at her back, she said slowly. Just as they usually teach in the palace, except for some wolverine appearances, they can't be seen surrounded by wild animals.

His words gave Shuyu great confidence and comfort. The hope of the floating hope must be correct. Shuyu believes this, so the heart that she has been beating from the beginning has gradually calmed down.

However, when she looks through the memory of Tianfeng Yuyu's memory that belongs to the clear wilderness, she can know the kinds of monsters lurking around in front of me, many of them are devils in the middle of the secret. The beast is much more powerful than the little monster on the outside.

She didn't know that the hope was known, but he didn't say it. He knew that Shuyu was actually very good. She just lacked self-confidence. Face the squid with a relaxed and calm expression, and look forward to the environment around the police to avoid accidents.

The battle started with Shuyu. She sank her heart and once again used the fox fire to burn the weeds that could cover the body of the attacking monsters, so that the monsters hiding in hiding would jump out. The red fire circle spread in the night, and the fish did not rush to go out. Only listened to the screams of the angry beasts in the wild grasses that turned into flying ash.