ch 54

The emperor's dragon smashed his face with a black cup, and the eunuch, who was standing next to him, fell down. He didn't feel enough when he dropped the teacup, and another waved the scores on the table to the ground.

He has been dissatisfied in recent days and always feels that everyone is doing right with him. Long Yao is not a good temper, he is the most disgusted with the meaning of rebellion. He called the emperor a few times, the state government was clear, and the Heavenly Kingdom was a big country among the surrounding countries. As an emperor, Wenwu is handsome and domineering. From small to large, as long as he wants to get it, he can never be said to be omnipotent.

This kind of smoothness has allowed his arrogance to expand to the extreme, extreme self and arrogance, from small to large, there are people who make him unhappy, he waved his hand to make people die quietly. There is only one exception, that is the three kings. These three princes are a straw bag that only knows how to play, but because he was born in the Queen of the Palace, his status is honorable, he has gotten a lot of crowds, but the emperor and his son at that time also loved the grass bag son who knows only the wind and the moon. .

Long Yu's mother was just a palace girl. He couldn't sit on the throne. But his ambition was not small. He entered the army in his teens and made great achievements. He gradually got the attention of the emperor. However, at that time, he was only trained as a reliable subordinate of the Three Emperors. Long Hao naturally refused to succumb to the people and began to secretly buy people's hearts and cultivate the party.

Later, when the palace was in chaos, Long Hao succeeded in winning the throne, but when he wanted to kill the three emperors together, the national teacher who ignored the state affairs failed to save the three emperors. The position of the national teacher has always been sacred, that is, Long Hao did not dare to openly violate his meaning at the beginning of the ruling. He could only bite his teeth and tolerate the three emperors, and sealed him a prince, and sent him far to the fief.

The three princes have always been quite honest, and Long Hao gradually dispelled his killing. Only recently, there was a secret report from the secret guard. The three princes were not honest in their own fiefdom. They had raised a group of ambitious doormen and were still secretly training. They seemed to want to seize his throne. Long Hao suddenly became furious, and the three princes almost slammed him with the appearance of his straw bag.

How can Long Yao tolerate this kind of thing, and now he wants to order the three kings to enter Beijing, and then find a way to kill him. He became accustomed to the emperor, but the courtiers underneath would not let him do this, and he would persuade him. Among them, Ye Taishi tried to persuade him. Although Long Hao temporarily dispelled this idea, he still felt uncomfortable in his heart and returned to his palace to start his temper.

The palace people did not dare to persuade, and after he vented, he quietly stepped forward to clean up.

Besides, Long Hao, after he made a fire, he suddenly remembered Situ Jing, who had not paid attention for a few days. For Situ Jingjing, he also has some special concerns, but his character, even if he likes it, is nothing. Situ Jing's resistance to him is intolerable in his eyes. He intends to be like a beast. In that way, tame the princess of the country.

However, the development of the matter was not as smooth as he thought. He started to do well. As he thought, in his connivance, Situ Jingjing did not do well in the palace. However, from the dinner that day, this Situ Jingjing was somewhat different. Long Hao also did not see her second side from that day until the third day of today.

The little **** sent to threaten the intimidation came back and reported that Situ Jingjing was bedridden by the bloody, and he was a little satisfied. He thought that after hanging her for a few more days, he could continue his tame plan. One stage. Today, this is what Long Hao thinks is better to see if Situ Jingjing has learned to obey, just to change his mood.