ch 60

In "The Story of the Fisherman", a fisherman who went fishing made a copper bottle and released the demon in the bottle.

The demon, who was locked in the bottle by the gods, told the fisherman that in the first hundred years he was locked up, he decided to repay him if he rescued him, so that he could spend all his life. But no one came to save him.

In the second hundred years, the devil decided that if someone could save him, he would dig out all the treasures for him. But still no one is there to save him.

In the third century, he began to think that if someone could save him, he would satisfy his three wishes. There is still no one to save him.

Waiting for the fourth hundred years of being trapped in the bottle, the painful demon swears that if someone comes to save him now, he will kill that person.

............ It is like a fancy.

In the first ten years of Shuyu's death, he escaped from the burial gods and fell into mad revenge. He has been chasing the Fox people, and even one is unwilling to let go. Next is the tiger and other ethnic groups. All the demons who participated in the strangulation were swallowed up by him and turned into magical power to fill themselves.

As the demon people become less and less, the hopes are gradually unmatched. In the face of this sorrowful hatred, all the demon people can only escape and escape, hidden in the mountains and forests, and fleeing the human continent. Meng Ze once fell apart, until the spirits presented a volume of ancient books, there is a broken method of the soul of the soul, which can re-agglomerate the dissipated soul.

The madness in the madness stopped his killing. He was the best, and he collected countless books and materials, and spent a lot of effort to restore the ancient sacred squad in the second decade.

But somehow, the Ghost Reconnaissance method did not play its original use at all, perhaps because the soul of the squid was dissipated too cleanly, perhaps because she did not belong to the world, and the Gathering Method was useless. The feeling of getting into pain and getting hope, and then suddenly disappointing, makes the madness of the madness even more crazy.

He killed the one who gave the soul of the soul, and this time, he began to kill all the demons, regardless of whether he had been involved in strangling Shu fish and him, all died under his hunting, this is A cruel killing than a decade ago, almost the demon genocide, even those half-demons that follow the hope, are dying in countless hands of the irrational devil.

The decade was a decade in which all the remaining demons smelled. The name of the Lord's hopes once again resounded into the dream, becoming the nightmare of all the demon people. It is not that there is no resistance, but no matter how many demons are gathered, all of them are hoped to be swallowed up, and finally they have achieved hope.

The horrible demon of the moody is the nightmare of all the demon people. Even the demon people who are under his hand are also afraid of being swallowed by him every day. They worry that he will suddenly start mad and kill them all. .

But the fear of their failure did not come true. The demon who killed countless demon people seemed to be tired of all this. He began to quiet down, no longer swallowed the demon, no longer killing, no longer seeing anyone, he was not letting anyone Close to the place, quietly stayed for ten years, quiet let the Yaozu almost feel that he is dead.

The news that the Lord of the Lord had hoped that the fox family of the fox family had the wind and the wind, was not a secret in the demon family at that time. In the days when the lord gradually became silent, the demon who slowly relaxed relaxed tried to send it. The demon Lord is a demon who is similar to the wind and the same age. All the demons did not expect this to be the beginning of another tragedy.