ch 64

Standing on the doorstep of the small courtyard, the violent gas in the heart of the road, like the flame of water, annihilated, only a bitter blue smoke emerged.

He hasn't been here for a long time, just like he subconsciously wants to forget the squid, the 'home' that once brought him a beautiful and painful memory, he was also forgotten.

In the second decade of Shu Yu's death, he lived alone here, watching the rising and falling of the sun, flowering and thanking, spring and autumn, year after year. Clearly knowing that Shu Yu will not come back, but always holding a hint of extravagance, waiting here every day, do not know what kind of ending is waiting.

As time goes by, the negligence is a hundred years, enough for one person to wait until the whitehead, completely desperate.

"Floating." The drunkard who almost fell to the bottom of the table turned to see the hope of standing at the door. He shouted with joy and wanted to stand up. He slammed into the table, hugged his head and sat back.

Looking up into the yard, stepping on the courtyard that was later closed by him and never wanting to come, the black clothes swayed through the low-lying branches of flowers and trees on the side of the road.

Shu fish has been slowly holding the table up again, and put the empty wine jar on the table, pointing to the floating look, the word is round and powerful, spit out a word: "Bad!"

Looking up at the footsteps, I moved my eyes from the slightly familiar jar of wine to the squid and wiped the rouge like a cheek. Obviously, she is drunk, otherwise how can she complain that he is bad. She finished the word herself, and also slammed the cellar, which she couldn't wait for.

The gaze of gaze swayed with her body, and she finally stood firm and went to see her eyes. There were some small grievances in those eyes, red, and I probably cried before. He just wanted to go forward, and he listened to Shu Yu Zhangkou and said: "Black does not slip autumn."

Looking down at myself in black, I looked at it with a sigh of relief, and the voice was gentle: "Isn't the fish like me wearing black?"

Shu fish nodded, "wearing black like a boss." She shook her head again after saying, "But you are a boss."

Looking up: "Well?"

Shu fish suddenly wowed a big cry, and there was no way to answer the question. Shu Yuyu walked a few steps forward, hugged the hope of the side... The column next to him, the grievance questioned: "You said, don't you like me?"

The pillar wouldn't answer her. Only the slight open hands but not receiving her hopes would answer her, but she didn't want to answer him after picking up an empty hope. Just look at her and hold a column and ask again and again: Why don't you like me? Seven years of itching? Is it wrong? It is the itch of the millennium? Is it really a bad result in a long distance relationship? Every day is busy, what do you say you have to work overtime? Are you outside? You see how you become such a chilly person!"

She reached out and expressed a bit of grief and knock on the pillar and said, "Is it hard to say that it is a good warm man? Why is it not easy to upgrade?"

"Look, there is no more mouth! How can I kiss you now?" Shu fish touched and touched the pillar, and made another nap.

Looking at her behind her, she tore her from the pillars, hugged her arms, and pulled her hand on her lips, "here."

"Oh." Shu fish felt that his hand touched a soft thing, couldn't help but screamed, nodded and said something: "Thawed!"

"When you thawed, do you still like me?" she asked again.