Female esteem + orc

Adult, how about you see this little slave? At the age of sixteen, I haven't been broken yet. I still have Peugeot. I only need twenty coins to buy it back. Although it can't be animalized, this little slave is very good. Work hard, buy back to work as a work warmer bed is not lost ~"

A middle-aged woman with a silent teenager, like a salesman, pulled his clothes that couldn't cover his body, and showed it to the woman in red standing in front of the stall, while talking endlessly . .しw0. The young man's eyes are dull, like a doll that has completely lost hope, and he does not report any hope for the future, and he is dead.

Behind the stout woman, there are dozens of men locked with chains, seventeen and eighty-year-olds, young people in their twenties, men in their thirties, and even boys of seven or eight years old. . Among these men, those who are thin and weak are not good enough. Such people look awkward and sloppy, and those who are strong or well-behaved seem to be better than other men.

This is probably the difference between different levels of goods, yes, goods. In this strange world, most men are a commodity that can be used for sale. Just like being on the street, locked with chains, pulled out to show off sales, there is no free human rights at all.

Even those men who have been bought back, except for a recognized partner, are nothing but pets or the existence of a warm bed for the owner, can be purchased or sent out. On the street, basically only women can be seen. Men rarely see them. Occasionally they all wear thick curtains and wear them tightly. They are followed by several guardian women. This is the nobility. The son of the family is gone.

This is a strange world. When Shu Yu first came here, she opened her eyes and saw that she was a group of sisters. She thought she came to her daughter country until she came to a certain street and specialized in selling the streets of male slaves. This is not a woman's country, but a somewhat complicated world.

In this new world, it can be said that the female respects the world, and can also be said to be the orc world. In short, the elements are complex. The women here can be animalized, have great strength, are the head of the family, and have absolute rights. You can have a partner, and countless male slaves, as long as you have money to buy, you can buy as much as you want.

It is a man's business to have a child, a woman working outside, and a man doing housework at home. Among these men, they are divided into men who can be as animalized as women and who cannot be beastified. In general, a woman looking for a partner will choose a man who can be a beast, so that the chances of giving birth to a child are much greater.

If you give birth to a girl, the head of the family will naturally raise it, but if you give birth to a boy and happen to be an unfamiliar family, the boy will generally be sold in order to guarantee the girl's living conditions.

It's really a world that reverses identity and magnifies certain qualities. Shu fish sighed that the man here can actually have children, there is no other feeling. The man here is also a good woman, and she has nothing to do with her. This is not her world. She is also destined to stay here for a long time.

She only wants to find hope now, and they are lost when they come to the world.

This time, she still uses the body that she hopes to do for her. Although she can't be like a woman here, she is still better than these women. Awesome people, nowhere to worry about not eating, she just came here on the first day, in the search for a floating hope to save a woman, got a lot of wealth.

The man she saved was the world, the great emperor of her country, a sister who was quite handsome and tall.

Shu fish is a little bit accustomed to the fact that most of the girls here are in this configuration, although her body is not short, but because of the excellent appearance, compared with these relatively rough sisters, it is the same existence, some distressed .