ch 29

Just in case, I hoped to have a magical array in the closed room, and still used a fake body in the array. With the magic array, he felt that even if he didn't feel comfortable, he wouldn't touch it. This fake body will not be seen. He can only hope that Shu Yu's exercise outside will be well practiced, and then she will get her hand back safely before she discovers it.

Conscious enough to swear, look out of the secret room, all the way to hide the smell of the trace, follow the traces left by himself in the red dragonfly, that is, the fox woman's gadgets, looking for the past. He doesn't have the excellent sense of smell of the high-level demon body, but the tracking gadgets he made are obviously better. At least he didn't lose it, and Shu fish has lost his way to being robbed by a band of robbers and thrown into the cave.

Passing through a certain canyon and killing him, he couldn't think of Shuyu being locked in, so he just glanced at the fragrant flowers in the mountains and plains, isolated the breath and passed the fastest speed.

When she hopes to find the red dragonfly, she is doing things. The man who is on the ground, with a muscle tangled in the body, is a gray bear. The woman's charming voice is mixed with the man's rough voice, and the person calling is blushing. It was a pity that I looked around and blinked my eyes. I didn't even move my eyebrows. I just carefully hidden my own tracks and re-examined my plan.

After a while, the grizzly demon made a scream in the place where he was working. Looking up and looking over there, I saw the grizzly bear lying on his back, no breath, and the dirty things spilled blood. Hung Hom sat next to the corpse, and it seemed to be fascinating with one hand and one shot, and it was even more beautiful when she saw her last time.

Seeing her appearance of just enjoying the tonic, the hope of hiding on the side of her eyes blinked. It seems that after she was forced out of the Green Fox family by him, there was also an adventure. Looking at some of the speculations in the heart, he pressed down the original plan and observed it quietly behind the red dragonfly.

This tracking followed for three days. During the visit, Hung Hom found a few men. When they hooked them up, they rolled into one place. If they did the same thing, they would die, even if they didn't die, red. He will kill himself by himself, and then he will quickly leave without destroying the body.

I hope that Hung Hom is the most miscellaneous half demon with her own roots. It is reasonable to say that her spiritual power should not be so much, even twice as much as he is, that is, spiritual practice can't reach the current level. It is not a relationship of diligence or not, but a physical limitation that cannot withstand so many spiritual fluctuations and baptisms.

After observing these three days, I hope that the red dragonfly should be a strange practice, and it is still extremely sinister. If it is discovered, she can only become a demon. I don't expect it to happen. I'm going to do it because people are forced to survive in order to survive. Just like changing him, he will not do the same.

This kind of practice of Hung Hom's practice is not clear. This is an uncertain factor. It may affect his plan. Therefore, there is no rush to do it. He is like the most patient hunter. Behind the prey, revealing the cold fangs waiting for the most suitable time.

In a few days, I looked at Hung Hom and used sophisticated means to seduce some unaccompanied people. It seems that it is not the demon of the important demon in the five demon. With their own body and appearance, they defraud their confidence with the key of Penglai. They were introduced to their own mouth and once again, and finally they were killed.

Through the red tricks of the men, the hope finally figured out that the legendary Xianfu Penglai House has not yet opened, and she does not know where to go to find Penglai, she only knows the key to Penglai. People, when they arrive, can be directly summoned into Penglai by virtue of their keys. Therefore, she is so busy to pick up now, it is estimated that she wants to have more chances before entering Penglai.