Ch 6

Looking forward to the sneak gaze of the servants in the crowd, a little closer to the Shu fish.

Nearly to be close to the moment, the psychological activities of the servants and Shu fish are so shouting.

If you eat or don't eat, you must eat it, but in the face of the boss, she can't go to the mouth. In a short period of time, Shu fish swept a series of garbled barrage in his heart, and finally settled into a sentence, "Don't be jealous, just do it."

So she had a heart, and she smiled softly on the face, sticking out the white jade-like hand, and gently pinching the chin of the hope, then the other hand propped up and looked lazy. The former passed the piece of meat that was hopeful and biting, and the lips brushed his lips inadvertently.

Re-reliant on the one-handed support on the couch, Shu Yu waved his hand casually. "Okay, don't spoil, you use your own food."

In fact, her mood at the moment is complicated, the boss's lips are a bit soft and seem to be charged. The boss's face is very slippery. The boss chin is slightly pointed and feels a little clenched. He is too thin, the meat is delicious, but this kind of feeding is simply Anti-humanity, so forget it. The idea of ​​this kind has been a circle in her mind.

Reluctantly swallowed the good taste of the meat, Shu fish feels even more embarrassed. Seeing the hope of obedience and obedience, sitting at her feet and eating quietly, Shu Yu couldn't help but squinted his eyes to the other side. Of course, in the eyes of other people, this Tianfeng Yuyu is watching her new male pet, and seeing that hungry eyes are not disguised.

It is estimated that when he finishes eating, Yu Yu will bring him back to the temple and fry it many times. The ability of the fox family to be a high-powered man is also more powerful. Comparing the two men's combat power, a group of slaves can't help but think about it. If you want to have a good relationship with this male pet in the future, you should not give kidney medicine. Of course, the premise is that he can live until then.

Looking at the various colors, or the bright or dark eyes, it is not moving, elegant and quick to solve his lunch, then he smiled at the squid, and extended his voice and said, "Yu Yu adults, whether to slave Waiting for you to rest in the afternoon~" He said as he spoke, and he also slightly exposed his lips, which contained deep meaning, and everyone could see it.

"Good." Shu Yu thought, this kind of love show should be enough for a morning, there are still many things to do, they are tight, should not continue to waste time here.

The two went together and went straight to the inner hall. No one dared to keep up with the servants. Although Tianfeng Yuyu seems to be irritated because the male pet looks less common than usual, but who knows if she will suddenly kill and kill, let's say that someone is now disturbing the rhythm of death.

Once inside the inner hall, Shu fish did not relax, and was directly pulled into the big bed surrounded by the boss. Before the fish had not had time to refuse this sudden cannon, he heard a whispering look near her ear and said softly: "Check if there is anyone in the hall."

Shu Yu suddenly raised his heart, and even the boss's almost all the actions posted by the people could not be taken care of. I first carefully explored the hall with the method he taught last night, until she confirmed that no one was peeping, she was relieved. The tone shook his head: "No."

"It's so good." Looking up and retreating, sitting on her side and smiling at her, the temperament of the whole person suddenly changed when it was outside, and the confusing charm disappeared completely, only let People feel gentle and calm.