ch 48

"I have to leave for a few days this time. The fish will recuperate at home. Don't go out at will? If there is anything, you can wait for me to come back. This article is from. [French\/Phoen\/Update please search for】"

From last night to this morning, I hope to say this for the third time. The squid lay on a soft bed, and the small ones were piled with delicious dried fruits and dried fruits. There were a bunch of interesting gadgets at the foot of the bed, and a stack of story books on the side of the pillow. It is the kind of demon speciality, all of which are painted, the little ones in the painting will move and watch the story book like watching TV.

This is well prepared, and it seems that I don't want her to move. Shu fish feels like she is back to modern, no, even when she is at home, she is not so armed. And her parents won't be like a hope, almost love her.

"I know, you must pay attention to safety when you go out." Shu fish finished, his mouth was blocked by soft lips, reluctantly pondered for a long time, and hopefully let go of her.

When he straightened up, Shu fish pulled out his hand from the quilt and hooked his clothes. "Get back soon."

"Okay." The lookout came out with a smile, and did not go to the place where I used to go some time ago. Instead, I went to another house some distance away from here. If Shu Yu is here, she will find that there are a lot of things she has used in this house, and she looks like it is another home.

This is a bureau. From the hope of getting a message, the people of the Fox family are looking for Tianfeng Yuyu, and he begins to intentionally wander in the well-informed places. As a doctor, he did not attract attention, but got a lot of useful news. These low-level demon people who live here all the year have their own channels of information. The Fox people want to have any action in the snakes who are not in harmony with them. More or less, there will be some winds coming.

For example, this time the twelve elders of the Fox family came here to look for it. It is not surprising that they will find the snakes so quickly. After all, they are the big men of the high-level demon, and there are some special means. He arranged this place early, just to wait for the adult to come and look for it.

The cultivation of the Mozu is fast, but it has a great influence on the temperament thoughts, and it requires a lot of flesh and blood to improve. For various considerations, the hopes have to intentionally control their cultivation.

No matter where it is, a large number of demon people will cause many attentions, and once he is exposed, he will become the target of all the demon people, so he has to be cautious, and he does not want to be exposed.

However, his cultivation is slower than that of the former demon. Naturally, he is extremely fast compared to the ordinary demon. He forced him to hide in the wilderness of the fox family in advance, and now he can surely kill each other. But even then he is not enough to compete with one of the twelve elders of the Fox family. In order to achieve his own goals, he still needs to move some small means.

"It seems that Tianfeng Yuyu's little girl is really fascinated by your half demon. Even the family doesn't return, but instead hides here and mixes with you." The twelve elders appeared silently. In the courtyard here, there was a whisper in the heart, and a horrified expression appeared on the face.

The twelve elders naturally did not put such a demon in their eyes. They glanced at the room and said: "Small girl, the twelve grandfathers are coming out to meet?" Seeing the hope is just shaking and swaying. Standing there, and not as scared as he thought, screaming and asking for his life, it was not awkward.

He also has a little understanding of this floating hope, but it is a slave to the Qinghu people. It is said to be a favorite of wealth and wealth, and what is willing to do for that benefit. He didn't even look at the old people of the Qinghu family, let alone such a mean slave. However, he is somewhat selfish. What is the calculation of the elders and elders? He knows what he is going to do. He naturally has some intentions in his heart. He just can't compete with the two. He just wants to move and does not do anything.