ch 44

"Big fish, look, what is this?" Shu Yu holds in his hand a transparent ball with two golden flying butterflies that flew out to try to escape the transparent ball. The pile of light that rushed past them. (The best experience of novel reading is in [])

These two little golden butterflies do not know why they have entered the transparent ball in the unfortunate way, and they have been separated from the big forces. Now they are in a hurry in the ball, and they can't find a way out. Shuyu pinched the transparent ball and looked over it. He felt that the touch was a bit like a ball. The softness was quite elastic. He didn't know how the two small golden butterflies ran in. There was no gap between the transparent balls.

"Big fish? What's wrong with you?" Shu fish saw the mystery for a long time, looked up and asked for hope, only to find his expression slightly strange.

Looking back at nothing, looking at the transparent ball in the hand of Shu Yu said: "This is a 'sleepy squad', but also a kind of spiritual thing, like to trap some small animals or spirits to play, after a while Release automatically."

"Hey? This ball is also a spiritual thing? How do you let it go?" Shu fish asked.

Looking up and holding the ball, he grabbed the ball and pulled it a little. He released the small ball that was bounced back and gave a sharp squeak to the pain. He also gave birth to two small details. The legs that look like soft noodles, I want to escape, and I am caught in the hands of the pre-prepared eyes.

Seeing that he didn't change his color, he still had to pull the two legs. The transparent ball finally knew that he was afraid. He screamed out the two small golden butterflies in the ball, and then the whole body shrank into a small piece of thin Thin transparent film. I was thrown out of the air and I didn't know where to go with the wind.

Shu Yu licked his eyes and turned into a transparent ball. He suddenly felt that this thing was a bit like a condom. Cough, she didn't think about anything. However, speaking, she and the hope of doing things seem to have never done after-the-fact measures, perhaps hopeful but she did not find. In short, I will look at the tossing method. Every time I block it, I will not let it out. The chance of conception should be quite high. What if she is really pregnant?

When Shu Yu always thinks about the sky, he will be involuntarily serious and look very straight. Occasionally, she guessed what she was thinking, but at this time she couldn't really ponder her divergent thinking.

"Small fish, what are you thinking?" asked hopefully.

Shu fish is embarrassed to look at him, tweaked for a while or whispered: "I will be pregnant?"

Looking at it, there was some complicated emotion in his eyes, but he quickly covered it. He smiled and asked: "The fish like children, think... have their own children?"

"Well, this is, in fact, I, I am not ready to be a mother." Shu fish said, he glanced at him quickly. It seemed that he was worried that he was angry, but he still said his thoughts seriously: "And Our situation is not suitable for children now."

She has always been like this, she is very serious about everything, and she will never deceive him. Looking at the heart and sighing, reaching out and holding the shoulder of Shu Yu, some apologetically looked at her and said: "Small fish, I am afraid I can not have my own children."

"You know, I am the slave of the Qinghu people. I used to be trained to serve the adults in the Qinghu family, but my blood is not pure. I will not be allowed to give birth to children, so I have already eaten." The medicine." He loved the pity and touched the fish's cheek, his eyes full of apologies.