ch 33

The two tigers and the winged family were both inflicted, and both of them were injured. After seeing the blood, the two were even more fierce. Those who were originally vindictive and refused to let anyone, now it is the fire to come to each other. It's dead.

The same is true. The two are actually not sure what the golden lotus flower grows on the big stone. It only knows that it is a treasure. There are many treasures in Penglai. They have no need to die. However, since it is a dead-end, it is certainly not cheap to withdraw from the other side, so well, this is deadlocked there.

The people who can come in are those who are very good or lucky in the younger generation. The two of them are the younger generations of their respective families. They fight up and stand up. You come to me. It's pretty good, but no one can help, no matter who can't help, and it's estimated that there will be no win or loss for a few days and nights.

The winged fascinating man's eyes turned, and when he swayed, he withdrew his hand and went straight to pick the golden lotus. The tiger-bearing Zhuang Han saw a big bell-like eye, and he did not want to go back and grab it. The two men almost fell on the golden lotus at the same time.

The squid hiding in the side of the sinking eyes, at this moment, the seemingly slender golden lotus golden light, suddenly slammed two guys who tried to pick the lotus, and ran into the opposite direction in two opposite directions. Several rockeries, and finally fell to the ground and did not move, I do not know whether it is a coma or simply died.

Shu fish eyes were surprised. She picked up the treasures after entering Penglai and saw no danger. Penglai gave her the impression that it was a treasure house that was not closed. But now this Jinlian is not the same, such a strong attacking power, can it be said that the treasures here are also graded, more advanced treasures are not allowed to pick, or what conditions can be met to pick

Shu Yu is still thinking thoughtfully, is about to discuss with the next Ji Lilian, I saw that he has already swayed to the front of the golden lotus, reaching out to pick.

Your hands and feet are too fast, just saw the end of the two people who want to pick Jinlian, and they will have to try their best, so it's really impulsive to say what the teenager is. It's a headache. Shu fish has not consciously made Ji Xiao's young master a small one. Partner, I really can't wait to extend my hand to stop him. However, the speed of Ji Lianlian is really too fast. She has already touched the golden lotus petals without responding.

Shu fish half-squinted and couldn't look straight ahead, choose not to look at the misery of the little friends. However, there is always one thing at the moment to indicate that things have developed.

However, Ji Luolian did not "like a piece of rag on the rockery like a rag," he said. He didn't have anything. He simply grabbed the golden lotus and folded it in his hand. He only listened. With a crisp squeak, he grabbed the right golden lotus in his hand.

Is it because the same lotus, so do not reject him Shu fish while sighing and entangled and annoyed, how to do a step by the young master Ji Xiao

This thought only flashed through her mind. Then I saw that Master Ji Xiao had not jumped into the big stone with Jinlian, and there was a burst of white light around the big stone. Ji Lianlian, who was trapped in the middle of the white light, was holding a golden lotus. The eyes were slightly surprised. He whispered a word: "The spirits are trapped in the spirits."

A black shadow spurted out from the side and went straight to the place where Ji Luolian went. The man shot hot and screamed, and the negligence of Ji Lulian's doubtful observation would hurt him.