Ch 12

Four sides of the wind, reaching out to touch the top of the heavenly clouds in the top of the sky, after the arrival of the fish and the hope of the atmosphere, there are some strange atmosphere, mainly because the white and black face looked at the two people who were next to each other .

Seeing the atmosphere is getting more and more different, the spiritual family Ji Shenglian gently coughed and said: "Since everyone has come together, time is almost the same, then everyone, go together below how"

The pride of the sky has always been so temperament, most of them are not good people to get along with each other. Every year, the spirit of the small meeting, there must always be some people to do such a prior speech, according to the recognition of the first force of the wind It is the leader of the unwillingness, but it is the most temperament of the temper.

The other several annual rankings are floating, but there is no absolute statement who is stronger than anyone. Therefore, I don't know how to do it one by one. The responsibility of this main thing falls on the only woman, Ji Shenglian. Ji Shenglian is a gentle personality, and most of the Lingzuo avoid the world, do not like to fight, so other families give a few face.

At this moment, Ji Shenglian made a sound, and the wind was selected immediately with a smile. "Miss Ji said that the time is not early, we should go on."

The snake family flew a bang, and even though he was on the air, he snorted and agreed. As for Shu Yu, she is a little squatting in the style of the martial arts. She knows that she is arrogant and arrogant, but she has this capital and no one says anything.

Ji Shenglian smiled at a few, then looked at Tianfeng Yuyu, "Miss Tianfeng, please."

Shu fish stood up and kept his posture in front of him, so he took him straight from the thirty-three floors of Yangtiange.

Under the Yangtian Pavilion is a wide square, after which the performances and many activities are carried out here. There are also five high-rises around the square. Under the high-rises, there are crowds of people. Looking down from the Yangtian Pavilion is also a black pressure. The five demon people are distinct and are surrounded by five high platforms.

Tianfeng Yuyu jumped from the Yangtian Pavilion and did not drop rapidly. It was like a feather, fluttering, and the posture was gracefully drifting down. The dress was scattered into a flower.

Her movements are very beautiful, but the expression is not a bit stiff, but at this time, no one can see her expression except the hope. Because there are too many people, Shu Yu has committed a phobia of patients who are guilty of many modern homes. People are really too special. Ah, although they have practiced, but as an ordinary human being suddenly from such a high place to verify the leaps of faith, or subconscious feelings are short-lived or not

Shu fish is a nervous, can not help but put a half-squatting hope as a pillow, and squinted and pulled the waist of others. Shu Huo's physical strength is not covered, unconsciously exerted a force, and the hope is a sigh. He felt that his waist was definitely green, and he couldn't help but smile. He wrapped his hand on the waist and shook his fingers. He smiled and put on her ear.

"Adult, tap."

The tone is too embarrassing, always feel that there is something strange in the inside, Shu fish face red, immediately no mind to care more people.

Followed by Bai Pei, he could not see the expressions of the two, only heard the words of the hope, the face was black again, and the others also went down one by one. When the demon people below saw the red figure fluttering down, the general voice came out, and immediately burst into a full-day voice. After the other few appeared, the voice was even louder, and a burst of turbulence surged.