ch 32

Shu fish was slightly entangled, and she was embarrassed to hear that Ji Luolian said that he was looking for a quiet Jinlian. Ji Luolian wants to quiet Jin Lian, but she wants to be a quiet Jin Lian, how to do this, Ji Luolian leads the way, she is always embarrassed to go with the past and then grab something with him.

Not to mention that she was brought into Penglai by Ji Lulian, and he was such a weak and small appearance. They didn't complain about her hatred. She kindly shot the little fart child, in case it was accidentally hurt. How bad it is.

Perhaps the eyes of Shu Yu are too penetrating, and Ji Lulian, who led the way, turned her head and looked at her. "Why are you looking at me with that strange expression?"

Shu fish did not speak, Ji Luolian snorted, "Do you also want to find Jing Jing Jin Lian" guess.

"Well, I want to give hope." Shu fish replied firmly, but he sighed when he saw him. "But you have to quiet Jinlian, what to do now."

Ji Luolian felt that she could not understand her again. "Who can grab anyone? Isn't that normal? If I get it, it is yours to take away from me, and vice versa."

"If someone else gets it, it is wrong for me to grab someone else's things for no reason." Shu fish corrected him.

"You are so weird." Ji Luolian once again felt that she could not understand her. Sure enough, the outside Yaozu are strange people, only my sister and him are normal. "If you want to get it, you can grab it. What's wrong?"

Shu Yu can't argue with him, just like Ji Luolian can't convince her, and finally can only sigh. She feels that she will probably never learn the unfortunate battle of the Yaozu. If Ji Luolian is her enemy or a bad guy, then Shu Yu feels that he and he are completely stress-free.

But he is not, at least during this time with her, this little boy is just a little black natural black sister control, she can not take the initiative to **** an innocent person.

Just as she first knew that the boss would kill Tianfeng Yuyu, but she could not kill someone who did not hurt her in order to survive. Shu fish always has something she insists on, even if those things look stupid in the eyes of some people.

I can only take a step and step. If it is Ji Lulian, I will get a quiet Jinlian first, or she can talk to him if I can change it. Tianfeng Yuyu has a lot of good things, maybe he will be willing to change.

So decided, Shu Yu followed Ji Lilian in this large over-the-top Penglai House, because the heart was entangled with the quiet Jinlian, she was afraid of the ghost house for a while. Minute. Only, where is the quiet Jinlian, is it so far? How have they gone for so long?

Shu Yu asked Ji Lulian, who was not squinting in front, "How long will it take us to arrive?"

"Where to go," Ji Lianlian asked.

Shu fish had a bad feeling, but she still asked, "Chen Jin Jinlian is there, aren't you going to quiet Jinlian?"

Ji Luolian blinked. "I came here for the first time. I don't know where the quiet Jinlian is."

The tone is called a straightforward and strong, and the front angle of the fish is a well-written word. She shouldn't have watched Ji Luolian's face in front of her face, and she was not in a hurry. She took it for granted that he knew where to go. She was still struggling, they all wanted to quiet Jinlian, but it was not good for her to cheat behind others and to grab people's things. As a result, people told her that he didn't know where.

So this way, he is all staggering around, you really are not teasing me, I am forcing myself to calm down. The other party did not say that it was clear where Jin Lian was, she was filled with her own brain, so she could not blame him, why did she feel so wrong?