ch 43

Looking forward to holding the squid and flying over Datun City, I came to the rolling hills outside the city. When he stopped in an open space, many people stopped here, plus the original on the open space. The number of people is still quite a lot. It's more fun than talking on the street during the day.

It seems that although most of the snakes are a little indifferent, there are still some loves to join in the fun. Although it is a Yaozu, but the appearance is like a person, most of them are young people, old people and children look like Very few. And here are the low-level demon, even the middle demon are few, not to mention the higher demon.

As hopeful, this night market is a place where the self-sustaining demons do not like to come. Shu fish covered the breath, and others did not find that she was actually a high Yao. She took a look around the sleeves and looked at him quietly. "Here is the night market?"

Looking up and shaking his head, "The night market has not yet opened, but it will be opened soon." He just finished the sentence, and he heard a bang, and in the distant mountains, there were countless lamps, and then they rang. The sound of firecrackers, a total of nine sounds.

Looking up and listening to the road: "Bamboo rings nine, it turns out that this night is still a big market, there should be more interesting things."

The flow of people began to move forward, looking up and raising his hand to pull the hand of the fish, just hit her hand and stretched his hand, the two looked at each other, the eyes were a little smile, hands clasped, followed Let the crowd go forward together.

They walked from the open space to the mountain forest. The mountains in the night were originally dark, but there were many orange and blue flames on the trees on both sides of the road. The flowers in a single flower and the branches were bright, and the mountains in the night were bright.

Shu fish pulled the look of the wind and walked to the side of the road to see the flames that seemed to grow on the branches. They looked like they had no wind and automatic, and their eyes were not blind.

Suddenly, she saw a big orange flame suddenly shaking, and then it sounded like a cough. The flame opened a hole and spewed a few small Mars from the inside with a cough. After the two small Mars were coughed out, they slammed into two new, smaller flames that floated to the branches for a while.

There was a small circle of flame next to the big flame. At this moment, I heard a big fire and cough, and I didn't want to bloom. I squirmed and ran to the big flame and sticked to the big flame. Jumping around. Shu fish looked interesting, guessing that this might be a big family, a big flame mother, with a group of small flame children.

On the other branch, Shu fish also saw two flames seem to be quarreling, an orange, a blue. The blue flame opened his mouth and spewed a blue flame toward the orange flame. The orange flame turned blue in the blue light.

The original blue flame made a sly laugh, and the blue orange flame turned like a fried hair. The flames on the body were blown up. The flames exploded for a while, suddenly 嘭The blast opened. The squid's jump couldn't help but hold the hopeful hand tight.

Looking up, with a smile: "Nothing, look."

The small sparks that blew open again and restored the orange flame. This time the orange flame spurted the flames of the blue flame, and dyed the blue flame into orange. This time, the sorrowful angry voice of the blue flame was blown, and it exploded.

The two flames of different colors are like this. You spray me, I spray you, dye each other, and occasionally blow it up, it doesn't feel boring. Shu fish walked out of the distance and saw that the two flames were playing there.